(37) well shit

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, SCHOOL HAS BEEN KICKING MY ASS RN ALSO TYSM FOR 19K WTF ILY ALL. anyways i hope you enjoy <33 (this was like 6 days ago...)

y/n pov:

"i could ask you the same thing, mahito." i said while putting a hand on yuji's shoulder. within seconds mahito launched himself towards yuji. having no intention to fight me. he's really keeping his promise huh?

todo came through also punching mahito and using his technique. i also joined the fight and landed a kick on mahito's stomach causing him to stumble back slightly. this was todo's queue to also kick him, but this time with black flash.

mahito only stumbled back a couple of feet from us with his head low.

"run." i said with wide eyes.

"what?"

"we're not backing down this fight l/n-san. you can leave but we won't stop here."

"idiots... look what he's doing!" i shouted while pointing at the curse.

both todo and yuji stared at mahito with wide eyes as they saw him throw up a bunch of disfigured humans. then they turned into mouths chasing after us causing me to yank both todo's and yuji's arm away from the creature.

"time to kick it up a notch brother!"

"this is our last chance to curse each other!" mahito shouted while running towards us. soon after we were standing under the creature thing mahito made. (bro wtf is that idk)

"l/n-san. leave, we've got it from here." todo said while facing me. "no way, i'm staying." i said while glaring at him.

"y/n... believe in me, please?" yuji asked with glossy eyes. "... tch, fine but if you die i'll bring you back and kill you myself." i said while walking off.

i ran away, not paying attention to what was around me. i wanted to escape, i wanted all of this to be a dream. i wanted to cry, to disappear, i want this to end.

"l/n-san!"

i was suddenly grabbed by the shoulders bringing a stop to my thoughts and panic. slowly i look up and meet kamo's gaze.

"we have to go back, geto-san is making his way to itadori." kamo said calmly.

"how are you so sure?" i asked.

"momo is on watch." he said while point up. "let's go then." i said while running back, him following my side.

"where are the others?" i asked. "they're taking position, also here you might need it." he said while handing me a katana. "thanks." i said while smiling slightly at him.

"ready?" he asked while pointing his arrows at geto.

"of course." i said while a smile, to which he nodded.

his arrows landed on the ground behind geto causing his eyes to widen and for him to stumble back in shock. soon after he was shot in the arm. mai

"miwa is going in directly?!" i asked with wide eyes.

"it was her choice."

"it's suicide!" i shouted while sprinting towards geto and miwa only being able to slice some hair off of him.

"batto sword drawing!"

i look over to miwa with wide eyes as her katana was broken with ease as geto simply blocked it.

"l/n-san" she whispered also with wide eyes.

soon after we both get sent flying backwards a couple of feet.