(43) kirara

might as well post a third chapter

y/n pov:

"y/n and i will split up to take down the guards quickly, we'll all meet up at the roof and go on from there." megumi said to which we all agreed on.

"take these." i said while handing megumi some zip ties which caused him to raise a brow. "we're not killing them remember." "right..."

we split up and to my surprise there were more than 4 guards.

"guess i have to put my back into it..." i mumbled.

i made my way slowly towards them, in this case i had two options, knock each one of them out without using force or i could have some fun... (satoru showed her how to do that finger thing, don't make it weird 💀)

"you know there's no time, just do the job"

"thanks for the advice toji..."

(her using her ability "speed of light" is basically warping to in going to use that word instead.)

i took no time to warp towards each of them and knock them out, this all took less then 5 minutes so you could say i finished quickly. i made my way towards the roof but there was no sight of megumi which caused me slightly panic.

"you got here quick." megumi said which caused me to jump. "you scared the shit out of me!" i whisper shouted towards him which caused him to let out a chuckle.

"yo!"

"what with you two appearing out of nowhere!" i shouted as panda busted through the doors.

"panda-senpai, is this really alright? if hakari gets mad at us for this..." megumi sweat dropped. "it's fine, it's fine." panda sang which caused my brow to twitch.

"let's hurry up and block the way to the room—"

"hide there's someone down the—"

"panda-chan?!"

"ACK KIRARA ISNT WITH HIKARI!" panda shouted. "yeah clearly!" i shouted back.

"split up." megumi demanded to which i nodded.

if i could get behind them then maybe i can land a hit on them.

as soon as i thought that megumi's divine dog got blown back to him. "so you really can't get close to them huh?" i mumbled while hiding.

"wait! kirara we're not your enemies! we have a request to make to hikari!" i heard panda shout.

"y/n!"

that was my queue from megumi. i warped in front of them with my hands up. "we just want to talk to him." i stated calmly. soon after megumi's divine dog was next to me, growling at kirara.

in a matter of seconds megumi was dragged to his divine dog which caused me to look down at him with my brow raised.

"i cant get close to them but i also can't move away from my divine dog." he explained which caused me to nod. "weird." i mumbled while looking back at kirara.

"listen... we're not on jujutsu high's side right now. you do know what's going on in tokyo right?" i asked as i slowly moved to the side so that we could all have them surrounded.

"the random barriers that have been formed, it's basically jujutsu terrorism, therefore we need hakari's help." i said still without my hands up.

"you guys are the ones that left us out in the first place, serves you the right." they said with a hand on their hip which caused me eye to twitch.