(13) gojo's eyes

sike i lied, i have something planned out for this. y/n is going to be present during gojo's domain expansion ok? ok

3rd pov:
"we have a bit more time before your appointment with the principal. did you want to stop anywhere?" ijichi asked gojo who was in the back seat. arms crossed.

"it's fine, i'll show up early for a change." he said calmly while looking out the window.
"stop the car."
"huh? right here?" ijichi asked confused.

"go on ahead." gojo said with his hands in his pockets.
"huh?? are you testing me? you're not going to hit me if i actually go on ahead. are you?" ijichi asked stuttering a bit with his words.
"just who do you think i am?" gojo responded.
"in that case." ijichi said while driving off leaving gojo behind in the middle of the road.

"now..." gojo said while a curse with a volcano as its head came crashing down towards gojo.
"who are you?" gojo asked while staring at the curse, debris around the two of them from the impact.
the curse smiled evilly at gojo and caused a small volcano appear on the side of the wall, aiming towards the tall male. the volcano erupted and killed gojo instantly.... or so he thought.

"that was easier than i expected." jogo said while laughing. he soon stopped when he saw a figure where gojo was standing before.
"who are you calling easy?" gojo stood there unphased and unharmed.
"brat" jogo said furrowing his brows.
'he's a cursed spirit, yet he can communicate clearly. and the sheer amount of cursed energy... an unregistered special-grade? he's likely stronger than sukuna currently is.' gojo thought to himself.

"special-grades are classified as such because they're, well you know... special. having them pop up this frequently throws everything off." gojo said calmly. "did i wound your pride?" jogo said while chuckling. "nope, i'm starting to find this fun." gojo said while cracking his fingers and smiling widely.

"finding this fun you say? no sense of danger at all." jogo said while grinning at gojo. (it's so confusing cause both names are so similar 😭)
"ember insects!" jogo said while some weird looking bugs flew towards the white haired male. "well, if you're coming after me, you're right... about having no sense of danger." gojo said while holding his index and middle fingers up. bringing a stop to the insects and cause the floor behind gojo to crush.
"what would happen if this hits me?" gojo asked while looking at the ugly insects.

'sound?' gojo thought.
"a two stage attack of sound and explosions? that's clever." gojo praised the curse that started charging at him with flames in his hands. "there's more!" he yelled while turning gojo into ashes. "that's all it took? i took a look for myself, and it was just and overestimation by the weak. that juman was just as fragile as the rest. he wasn't living a life of truth. it's all so nauseatingly repulsive. i'm going to go and spread real strength, the truth, through death." jogo said while proudly walking away from the scene.

"we just went over this a moment ago. cant you even learn? ugh this smoke..." gojo said while waving his hand trying to make the smoke go away. and once again, unphased and unharmed. "what's the meaning of this?" jogo said turning around with his eye wide. "ohhh to put it simply, you didn't hit me." gojo said with his hands in his pockets. "impossible. that wasn't like before. i know i touched you and killed you." jogo said still not comprehending how gojo was still alive.

"you touched the 'infinity' that exists between you and me... i'll show you. put your hand out." gojo said while putting his left hand out and showing it to jogo. "ora ora, ora ora ora~" gojo said while waving his hand in front of jogo. he put his hand up towards gojo, but wasn't able to touch him. "see?" gojo said. "you're not exactly stopped but the closer you get, the slower you go. so what now? we could just skate hands like this, you know." gojo said while grabbing his hand. "i refuse!" jogo shouted. "tereru na yo. you're making me embarrassed, too." gojo said while wrapping his hand around jogo's. (pussy talented it do cartwheels)