(44) negotiating

going for four in a row??

y/n pov:

"just hear us out... please." i said while getting off them and bowing, soon after megumi followed.

"fine..." they said while glaring at us.

as soon as they said that yuji came flashing through the doors causing me to slightly gasp. "yuji?!"

"y/n! fushiguro! panda-senpai! you guys stay out of this!" yuji shouted which caused me to stand up and get close to the edge.

as soon as he said that the guy, which i'm assuming was hikari punched yuji which sent him flying a good 5 feet away. "yuji!" i shouted again getting ready to jump in but megumi stopped me. "he has something planned." he mumbled which only caused me to stare at him. "i'm not going to let him get his ass beat megumi, he literally did nothing to defend himself if he keeps going he's going to die." i said back.

"kin-chan! these guys want your help! listen to what they have to say!" kirara shouted which caused me to exhale a bit. "i'll listen for as long as he remains standing." hakari shouted back.

"he really is a jerk..." i mumbled which caused kirara to glare at me and megumi to elbow me.

"hey itadori, why me? this is the first time we meet is it not? why did you come to me for help? out of all people?" hakari asked.

"because my upperclassmen said you're strong." yuji replied.

"that's what i thought." hakari said while sending another brutal punch towards yuji.

"yeah fuck this." i mumbled while jumping down towards the two.

"oh? you want some too?" he asked while smirking at me. "i don't discriminate when it comes to fighting ya know?"

"oh neither do i, but we'll see if you can land a blow on me first." i said while still as he sprinted towards me with his fist high in the air. by the time he swung i was already behind him landing a powerful kick to his side.

"why need my help when she's on your side?" he asked while glaring at me. "shits gone south." i mumbled.

"y/n... let me." yuji said while putting a hand on my shoulder to which i nodded hesitantly.

"when one sorcerer asks another sorcerer for help it's basically asking asking 'please risk your life with me'! you need to convey a 'fever' worthy of making me risk my life!! right here, right now! but instead of that you came here because you were told to?!" hakari shouted towards the two of us.

"im a cog, for sorcerers to continue exorcising curses." yuji mumbled.

"you serious? that's so boring." hakari said while punching yuji even harder than before which caused my eyes to slightly widen.

"stings doesn't it? gojo-san said that my cursed energy is rougher than other people...

speed girl, panda, and sea urchin head, hurry up and retrieve itadori and get lost." hakari said with his hands on his hips.

"im a cog and cogs have a role. my role is to exorcise curses. and if your help is needed to do that then i'll follow you everywhere until i get a yes. senpai, what's your role?" yuji asked while standing in front of hakari.

"fine i'll hit you as many times as it takes—"

"kin-chan! aren't ku getting heated?" kirara asked while winking at hakari.

"come on down, we can make a deal." he responded.

"eh? so problem solved? we convinced him? thank you?" i heard megumi say. "no problem." kirara sang.