(28) the shibuya incident (part 1)

ok so basically y/n is now able to summing more than one shikigami! she trained with gojo and stuff but i'm not going to write about that because i feel like it'll take the light away from actual story if that makes sense.

your pov:

"he's inside..." i said while walking making my way inside as well. "where do you think you're going?" nanami asked as he got a hold of my wrist.

"something isn't right, and if the nightmares are true then i have to go in." i said while stepping back a bit. "you can't... we have to get information, besides gojo is the strong-"

"they want him to be alone... and i've managed to land hits on him before, please?" i asked while looking at both nanami and megumi with pleading eyes. "fine, just get back safely please." nanami said with a sigh.

"if you do go in... please please be careful nanamin." i said while hugging him tightly. "worry about yourself for now." he said as i nodded.

"don't look at me like that megumi..." i said while making my way over to him, he looked scared. "let me go with you at least." he said as his eyes watered a bit. "why are we getting sad if we don't know what going to happen? it'll be fine. we'll be fine." i said while putting both hands on megumi's cheeks. "i'll be back i promise." i reassured him while giving him a tight hug as well. and with that i started making my way in.

8:25 p.m.
l/n y/n arrives

"who the hell is gojo and l/n?"

"i don't know! but they said that if they don't show up we won't be able to leave!"

so it is a trap... but for who? me or satoru? i said as i walked past some civilians. they all looked panicked, scared, confused. i mean who wouldn't? they don't know what curses are, they don't know anything about the jujutsu world. but they know our names...

"i see you made here before i did, y/n."

8:31 p.m.
gojo satoru arrives

"at least say excuse me..." i scoffed as i saw gojo push a civilian as he stood in front of me. "sorry!" he waved at him. "it's a mess huh?" he asked as he stretched looking down at the panicked people. "yeah... though you notice it too right?" i asked while looking up at him.

"evaluate." he said as he stood straight with both his hands in his pocket. "the curtain that's above ground which is trapping non-sorcerers originates from somewhere down below." i said as i ran a hand through my hair.

"hm... let's go." he said while taking my hand and walking on top of the crowd. "satoru what the fuck— couldn't you warp?" i asked as i apologized each time i stepped on someone. "i forgot about that." he said while grabbing on to my waist pulling me towards him. "don't let go." he said as i just looked at him with wide eyes.

"huh?— you decid to warp now?!" i asked while holding on to gojo for dear life. "i think i get what they're after." he said while looking at me and smiling. "the civilians are bait..." i mumbled. "we're stronger y/n don't worry." he said.

"there you are!" jogo said while smirking at the two of us.

"well would you look at that. i see that you two are all healed up. no excuse if you lose this time ok?" gojo said as i stood beside him glaring at the three curses.

8:40 p.m.
tokyo metro B5F

"don't worry about us, you should worry about yourselves." he said as he laughed bitterly. "he seems a little more confident than last time dont you think?" i whispered towards gojo. "we'll be fine, this time we're together." he reassured to which i nodded in response.

"don't worry, we're not going anywhere. and if we leave, where's the fun in that?" gojo said while grinning at them. "and if we do leave, you'll just kill every civilian here, correct?" i asked as i out my hands in my pocket.

"if you leave? don't make me laugh. we're already going to do that." jogo responded while smirking. in a matter of seconds our exit (which was up) was blocked off by roots. "what the fuck..." i said while looking up then at jogo.

"they're blocking the exits, creating blind spots... should i break it y/n?" gojo asked while still looking forward. "i don't know if there's people on the other side so don't— satoru we have to do something now!" i shouted as i pointed to jogo who was already starting his killing spree.

"blood manipulation... slicing exorcism!" the other curse said which caused the people around us to have their heads cut off with ease.

"trying to land a hit on someone with their back turned? tch a bit unfair don't you think?" i said as i grabbed jogo by the arm and threw him across from me. "you brat..." he shouted. "one second... you good there satoru?" i shouted while turning to look at him, he was fighting the branch curse. "doing swell!" he shouted while punching the curse.

"domain ex—"

"cursed technique: aurora." with that everyone but gojo stood still. (y/n is able to control who can get affected by it and who can't if that makes sense.)

"we have to try and get these people out soon, they're not going to be there quiet longer." i mumbled to gojo as he looked around. "summon one of your shikigami, they'll be able to take people out while we fight." he said as i nodded and kneeled down to touch the ground.

"white and gray wolves, white owl." i whispered and their halos slowly started to appear along with them. "save as many as you can." with that they all went different ways guiding people to the nearest escape route.

"satoru..." i mumbled to which he looked my direction. "you can't use domain expansion here, if you do they'll get crushed between that and the curtain." i said while taking off my gloves. "i figured, what now though?" he asked as we warped a few meters away from them.

"i'll use mine... i'll have everyone inside but only direct my attacks at them." i mumbled. if i was able to do it while maki and megumi were inside then maybe i can do the same now...

"perfect i'll distract them."

"satoru wait—"