(34) the shibuya incident (part 7)

your pov:

"now... let us explain our techniques to you blondie. megumi you start." i said while grabbing his hand and giving it a slight squeeze to which he nodded.

"ten shadows technique begins when a sorcerer receives two divine dogs. in order to use other shikigami the sorcerer and divine dogs must work together to exorcise them. then the sorcerer gains more shikigami which they can use to exorcise and amass up to ten shikigami." megumi said while letting go of my hand.

"i don't care, besides you're weak right now. you're low on energy." the blonde said while laughing slightly.

"she's strong though. so was that one girl... you're all strong yet you're so young." he said while standing straight and looking at the two of us.

"the thing is, you can exorcise a shikigami with multiple people..." megumi said while walking away from the two of us. "but doing so nullifies the techniques effect after the exorcism is done.... for the sorcerer it's just a pointless exorcism. but that pointless exorcism has its use.... but that doesn't mean i can be stronger than you two, especially you... y/n."

"megumi...?" i asked as the ground beneath us started to shake. "an earthquake? you showing off?" the blonde said while chuckling.

"i'm not finished yet. you can't use a shikigami until you exorcise it but you can summon them anytime you want in an attempt to exorcise them... not a single ten shadows technique user has been able to exorcise this one." megumi said while holding both of his fists up while pointing them towards us.

"megumi what are you doing—"

"with this treasure i summon... eight- handed sword divergent sila divine general mahoraga."

with that a ugly looking creature appeared behind megumi facing both the blonde and i. "what the fuck..." i mumbled as i stared at both megumi and the creature with shock.

"hey! you and me are on the same page right?" the blonde asked me with panic. "unfortunately... hopefully it kills your first though." i said while taking out my sai swords. "piece of shit shadow user..." he said.

"i'll be the first to pass on, good luck. and i'm sorry y/n." megumi said as he got swatted from the shikigami.

what the fuck... this thing is strong... maybe even as strong as sukuna. how the fuck am i suppose to kill this thing without getting killed myself?

"oi y/n. why is that brat laying there? is he dead?" sukuna asked while standing next to me. "where the fuck did you come from?" i asked while jumping slightly. "answer the question... and you blondie. stop crying will you?" he said while deadpanning. "he's not dead, not yet at least." i mumbled while still staring at the shikigami.

"we have to exorcise it so that the fushiguro brat stays alive. i'm an outsider but both you and that idiot are part of the ritual. so of course you and i will work together, understood?" sukuna said while placing an arm around my shoulder.

"i don't think there's much of a choice is there?" i mumbled while removing his arm from me. "and keep your hands to yourself please."

"yeah yeah whatever, let's start." he said while getting in a fighting stance. "yeah—" i was cutoff by a punch directed at my abdomen from the shikigami. what the hell is that speed? i didn't even sense it, neither did sukuna. and why the hell is everyone aiming there??

"pay attention princess." sukuna said while sprinting towards the shikigami. "oh wow thanks." i managed to whisper as i coughed up blood from the hit. "i'm not going to do this alone so if you could hurry it up that would be great!" he shouted as he got sent flying from a hit by the shikigami. he got hit?