my concerns and important info

hi, so i'm thinking of discontinuing this because i don't have the energy to continue and i'm tired of seeing comments calling this shit.

i know it's shit, i wrote this like 2 years ago and just recently decided to release it.

my english isn't the best but it's understandable, there are some things that dont have proper grammer but you can understand what it means. i've had to delete MANY racist and unnecessary comments because of this.

some people have gone as far as dm me and tell me shit, it's weird and unnecessary.

calling me slurs and saying things like "wtf is this?" doesn't help, if you have nothing to say, then shut the fuck up and leave. if not then you'll just be blocked.

there's a difference between feedback and hate, learn the difference between the two.

and another thing, if you don't like how a certain outfit looks or whatever, don't say anything, makeup your own or something. most people like it, just because 3 people don't doesn't mean i'm going to change the whole outfit because of you. it's MY story not yours.

if i do keep getting unnecessary comments and just people complaining over PICTURES then i'm going to disable comments and delete the ff.

i will also NOT make any characters that are minors shipped with y/n. it makes me uncomfortable now that i'm almost 18. if they are canonically under age then i'm not writing about them.  when i do write, it will only be about Gojou, Getou, Toji, Nanami, Shoko, Utahime, and any other character that ISNT a minor. i will try to make major edits on this because some chapters that i wrote make me uncomfortable because i've grown, i was 15 when i wrote this and now i'm 17 almost 18 so i hope you understand why i'm uncomfortable.

for those of you who DO enjoy this and are okay with this, i'll try my best to update whenever i have the time and energy.