Black Lies

(A/N Alright this is my first fanction ever so don't be expecting a master piece also feedback is always welcome :D )

*Blakes POV*

I lied to her how could I have done that, the girl that I loved so dearly that had always been there for me and I just lied to her face just like I did with him, uh I can't believe myself.

---------------------------------------FLASHBACK----------------------------------------------------

Blake: "Yang why did you pull me out of the cafeteria like that,and where are we?"

Yang: "Where in a part of Beacon academy that's being renovated,look Blake I'm worried about you, what's wrong?"

Blake: "Nothing"

Yang: "I know that's not the truth"

Blake: "Well it is so just stop"

Yang: "No you stop I'm trying to help you!"

I looked her in the eyes but instead of the lavender ones I was used too, red ones had taken there places, this always happened when she was angry . I should have been enraged about this but I wasn't, she really cared this much about me? I should have said something like"I know your trying to help" or "I'm sorry" but the next few words I said I would always regret.

Blake: "Well maybe I don't like your help,maybe I don't like you!"

Yang took a step back she tried to hide the hurt but you could still see it on her face. I expected her to lash out and set the building on fire, but she didn't.

Yang: "If that's how you feel, then I can't change that"

She walked out all i did was just stand there, she couldn't hear me whisper

Blake: "I'm sorry"

---------------------------------------------END OF FLASHBACK-----------------------------------

I just kept thinking about this as I lied on my bed, no one was in the room so it was just me and my thoughts. Suddenly the ground shook and I was no longer alone as a young girl in a red hoodie was staring at me with wide silver eyes.

Blake: "Yes Ruby?" I said with an annoyed tone

Ruby: "What ya doing?" She asked with an innocent voice, just as I was about to tell her to go to bed she followed up with more dialogue "Hey wanna know something?, It's about Weiss"

This would either be boring or very interesting.

(A/N Make sure to vote and comment if you want more :D )