Paying Back A Friend

(A/N Before you read this chapter I just want to give a big thank you to all those who have voted and commented so far, especially RWBYboss who said this was one of the best fanfics he's ever read, thank you really brightened my day :D, anyway enjoy)

*Weiss's POV*

I picked up some of Ruby's ammo clips that she had left behind, I don't understand how she can take all these things around with her, gosh. I looked over at Blake she hadn't spoken a word on our trip together and even for Blake that's weird, considering she wasn't reading.

I watched her pick up her and Yang's stuff and let them either dangle on her shoulders or hang from her hands, she looked up at me noticing that I was observing her.

Blake: "Is something wrong Weiss?" She said in a monotone voice and looked at me with a concentrated face.

Weiss: "Actually yes, there is something wrong" I said a smirk coming to my lips as even if she didn't show it I knew she was still surprised at my answer.

Blake: "Alright, what's wrong then?, and if this is another faunus argument I'm not listening"

I flinched at the last part and now it was my turn to be surprised, damn I still felt guilty from the time I had discriminated faunus's only to find out that Blake was one.

Weiss: "I want to help you with Yang" I said raising an eyebrow to signal that I knew there was something going on between the two.

Blake: "Why would you want to help me with that?" She asked looking around us, securing they had gotten everything.

Weiss: "Because you gave me advice when it came to Ruby now I'm going to give you advice when it comes to Yang, and before you protest you should consider that I'm normally not the most helpful person"

It was true I wouldn't have bothered Blake with any of this if she hadn't helped me out with Ruby beforehand, she happened to do the right thing at the right time and place. Sometimes it seemed like Blake's cards were rigged, set up so that she would always get herself in a good situation without having to try too hard. If only life treated me like that.

Blake: "Alright I'll listen, but we should probably walk and talk it will be dark soon" She pointed to the sky that was starting to turn orange from the sun getting ready for its descent.

Weiss: "Good point" I said, I secured Ruby's ammo clips in my hand and started to walk with the faunus.

This was going to be a long talk.