Thinking and Busted

*Yang POV*

Phew. That was a close one I had tried to flirt with Blake and luckily she hadn't noticed, I don't know why but I was nervous when it came to flirting with her, justr her no one else was this a sign that maybe she wasn't just a small, mindless crush, maybe it was even love.

I looked over at Blake she was staring straight ahead as she walked her bangs covering most of her eyes, it was a shame really she had the most beautiful pair of eyes, they were amber and just seemed to give of the vibe of a haunting beauty who is always watching you, most would find that annoying or even disturbing but I found it unique.

Blake's pupils never seemed to move, she was a deep thinker everyone knew that it was something that came with her intelligence, and even though Weiss would never admit it Blake was the smartest in the team I mean Ruby copys her homework and I would copy Ruby's.

For the first time durng our work her pupils moved to look at the book that she had been clutching like if I saw it the world would end, seriously what was in that damn book?

*Blakes POV*

This whole time Yang had been staring me and it made me feel happy, I had somehow managed to supress a blush from spreading across my face during our walk.

I lightly sighed when we walked in front of the door that lead into the dorm, me and Yang both noticed that you could hear two people inside the room.

Yang: "Weiss and Ruby must be in there, I'm surprised we can't hear any yelling" she gave a small chuckle at this and opened the door.

Yang bursted into the room and shouted her name with her hands out wide but then froze, the reason Weiis and Ruby hadn't been fighting was because they were making out on Weiss's bed.

Weiss: "ah Yang, Blake I didn't expect you to come back so soon" she exclaimed sheepisly and procceded to push Ruby off her lap, Ruby slightly pouted at this but understood the girls embarassment so being Ruby she tried to lighten the mood.

Ruby: "Uh I left some cookies for you guys so why don't we just eat and forget?" she gave a large grinning smile, I looked over to see that Yang had started to grin as well she went over to Ruby and hugged her.

Yang: "Oh my sister has a girlfriend, I'm so happy" she hugged Ruby so hard while saying this that Ruby actually fainted.

Weiss: "Yang you imbecile look what you've done!" Weiss stood up and placed Ruby in her arms, Weiss didn't look strong but we knew better as with ease she lifted Ruby onto her bed and covered her in sheets.

We all took this as sign to get to bed, none of us talked while doing so Weiss had an annoyed look on her face, Yang was smirking and I just kept a serious yet blank look, we all laid down and Weiss turned off the light.

Tomorrow we would have to go on missions and I had a terrible feeling about it.

Rwby A Black Flame(Bumblebee) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara