Dark Tears and Distress

*Ruby's POV*

It's been about 8 days since Weiss became my girlfriend and Blake and Yang caught us, normally the jokes Yang makes would be our biggest problem but Blake has unfortunately managed to take that role.

We had formed a plan to find some information about the White fang and their progress, somehow Neptune and Sun ended up tagging along and there was a giant tank, and fire and explosions like all this pew, pew everywhere, uh, but back to the serious stuff.

Blake has been really out of it lately it started when she became more quieter then usual, we all just shrugged it off thought it was just a faze, then, she started distancing herself.

———————————-Flashback——————————————

Yang: "Hey where is Blake?"

Ruby: "She went to the library"

Weiss: "You think she's avoiding us or looking for something?"

Ruby: " What do you mean? Ice queen, ohhh that rhymed!, besides why would she avoid us? we're her friends"

Yang: "You do have a point she has been avoiding us lately, I hope she's okay"

————————————————————-End Of Flashback—————————————————————

Then it got really bad to the point were she was reading and researching when she should have been studying and eating, I just want her to get better, we all do but none of us know what to do.

——————————————————Le Time Skip To Night Time—————————————————

*Yang's POV*

I woke up from my sleep and thought I could hear something, my ears weren't fully awake so it took me a few seconds to hear the sound, but once I heard it all my senses came awake, she was crying, Blake was crying.

I wanted to hug her, to help her, but I couldn't what would she think if I just suddenly went and cuddled her on her bed, she would probably hate me and reject me.

So I just lied on my bed and listened to her cry, before my eyelids became heavy once more I shed a few tears for her.

(A/N Hello I'm so glad this has so many views! so as you may see her the story is finally becoming interesting, hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote if you like the story!)