Burning Question

*Yangs POV*

I don't know what to do with her, she just doesn't want my help.

I decided to take a walk around Beacon Academy to clear my head and forget the conversation I had earlier with a certain black haired faunas. Blake was hurting, crying on the inside and there was nothing I could do about it.

Why was I so mad about all of this? Weiss and Ruby just let Blake be but I couldn't let it go that easily, I felt like I wante-no needed to help, was it because I still owed her for helping with those grimm back in the Emerald forest? I don't know.

???: Awwww someones got feelings for the kitty kat

What the hell was that? What a stupid question, I took out a small mirror from my pocket and looked at my reflection, I had got so worked up that my hair was starting to glow and my eyes had started to turn a devilish red. It's not that I minded looking like this it's the fact that whenever this happens she comes into my mind.

???: She? You gave me a name remember

I had named this misterious voice in my head Raven I don't know why it just felt appropriate. Raven had started talking to me ever since getting angry enhanced changed my appearnce and made me stronger.

Raven: Stop changing the subject, you like Catgirl don't you?

Yang: I don't

Raven: You do

Yang: Alright you asked for it

Raven: Don't yo-

And with that I procceded to smack myself in the face and after doing said action calmed down. Thankfully at this point of my walk I was at the back of the school with no one to stare and think I was crazy. I continued on my walk  across the campus and decided to head back to our dorm, I wonder where the others are?

(A/N This actually got views *faints* guess that means i got to update this faster now, oh well thanks for reading, also comment if you get the Raven refrence)