Disappearing Bull

*Yang's POV*

I just stared in front of me while Ruby waved and Weiss got ready to scold at her. Which she inevitably did.

Weiss: "Blake where have you been? You could have made us late for the mission!" Weiss crossed her arms and frowned at the faunus.

Blake: "I went for a walk and lost the time I guess" her amber eyes didn't dare to look at any of us and directed themselves to the floor.

???: "Blake, wait you forgot this!" A voice from behind me called out.

I turned around to see a tall guy, he had red and black coloured hair and wore mostly black, wait did he have bull ears?! He was a faunus!

???: "Here Blake you left your pen back at the tree last night" he handed Blake a black and yellow pen it was Blake's favourite pen, she wouldn't have just left it.

What happened last night with these two?

Yang: "Who are you?" I asked coldly my eyes turning a darker shade of purple.

Adam: "The names Adam, I'm an old friend of Blake's, you must be Yang" he said with a poker face I couldn't read and I was normally the queen of reading poker faces.

Ruby: "it's nice to meet you" Ruby chirped in she didn't want a negative mood around as usual.

He just smiled and started to walk away

Adam: "Well you better go on with your mission, say hello to me Blake when you get back"

And with that he waved and just disappeared out of sight like that. God I didn't trust this guy one bit.

(A/N Since people asked so quickly for more I decided you guys could have this before my very hectic week starts, enjoy!)