Epilogue

*Blake's POV*

I tried to keep my emotions stable as I soaked in the information, I kneeled down onto the hospital floor, my arms resting on top of the white bed.

There was complete silence as I looked up into her eyes, their lilac shade that always made my stomach flutter, she looked into my eyes and smiled, her head tilted to the side as she used the beds back to support her body. I just stared into her eyes, so thankful that they once again were breathing with life, shining like the flames in the night.

To think only six days ago she looked half dead, she was in so much pain and now she was once again breathing with life, it was almost like she was surrounded by a yellow aura that replicated the stars, and that made all of those around her feel at peace.

Yang: "B..Blake" she said in a hoarse voice, although her voice was but a whisper it was enough to snap me out of my trance. I looked down, blushing wildly.

Blake: "I didn't mean to stare", how embarrassing! I hadn't even realized what she would of thought of me staring at her. I could tell my cheeks were becoming warmer by the second, why did this always happen?

Yang: "You're cheeks are red" she chuckled, she moved her head in the process so that her eyes no longer looked at me, but through the window that showed off beacon academy's exterior.

Blake: "So Yang there was something I've wanted to tell you, for quite some time now" I sheepishly said, playing with my hair and avoiding her gaze.

Yang turned her head so it was once again facing towards mine, she didn't say anything but she gave me a look that told me to continue, and somehow it gave me the courage too.

I stood up, stepped back and took a breath.

Blake: "Yang I've liked you for a while now, through this whole thing and seeing you so hurt wasn't good and, and I don't know" I stood there for a second frozen, everything had come out jumbled.

Blake: "no, no that wasn't what I meant to say, I mean-mea-" I would have continued my stuttering rant if Yang hadn't silenced me.

Yang: " Blake come here" she slowly sat up on the bed and signalled me to come over. I stepped and came to her side.

Just as I was about to speak again, Yang grabbed me and embraced me. I stood there for a a couple of seconds just staring into her yellow hair. I eventually put my arms around her, hugging her like I'd lose her.

yang: "Blake, I-I..... love you too" she said accompanied by a blush and smile that I couldn't see. I sighed in relief and hugged her even more tightly.

Blake: "You mean it?" Yang suddenly pulled back and cupped my face. Her eyes intensified and then became soft once again.

Yang: "Would I ever lie to you?" and with that she tangled her arms around my waist and I felt her lips upon mine. I put my arms around her neck and kissed back. We just stood like that passionately kissing for what seems like a lifetime.

We didn't care what happened in the future...

..........or the past

We didn't care what would happen if.............

.............we got caught

We only cared about each other, forever and always.

THE END

A/N THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWED ALONG WITH THE STORY, FROM NOW ON I WILL UPDATE MY WHITE ROSE FANFIC MORE FREQUENTLY, BUT THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO'S FOLLOWED ME, READ MY STORIES AND VOTED/COMMENTED ON THEM! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE STORY!