Tension and Thoughts

Tension filled the air however it was invisible to everyone in the class except for an ecstatic red hooded girl, a snow queen, a black haired cat in disguise and a fiery blond.

As Professor Oobleck was once again rushing around the classroom giving lectures no one ever had time to comprehend, Ruby was doodling pictures of her and Weiss, while Weiss was taking notes, well any notes she could actually understand.All though this was normal for them they put more focus into it then usual, because of the two girls that sat next to them.

Blake and Yang had started to ignore eachother, and the only times they ever talked let alone made eye contact was awkward and uncomfortable for everyone.

This was already a big problem but it was going to become bigger tomorrow when all teams left for missions.

*Yang's POV*

Should I try to talk to her?

No.

Last time I did that it went badly I'll wait for her to talk first.

*Blake's POV*

Maybe I should say something to her?

No.

I don't want to say the wrong thing again, what am I going to do? Hopefully she'll ask to talk again.

*Ruby's POV*

Yang has been so quiet these past few days, she's normally so fun and full of life. It's kinda scary seeing her like this, all nervous and uncomfortable when she used to act like she didn't have a care in the world. Look at the bright side at least me and Weiss's relationship is stable.

*Weiss's POV*

This is becoming so frustrating I mean I don't care much for Blake but I feel like I owe it to her since she is the only reason I kissed Ruby back in our dorm. Hell if it wasn't for Blake I wouldn't be dating Ruby, I should see what I can do.......

The bell to end school for the day went, and everyone raced back to their dorms to get ready for their missions tomorrow.

(A/N Yeah so no dialogue in this one more just showing where the relationship is at this point, anyway hope you enjoyed and sorry that school and stuff keeps getting in the way)