Interrogation, Kidnapped

*Blake's POV*

I change my pistol back into a sword and look around me, I estimate I've taken about 38 or so guys down, I look at their faces, eyes closed some have blood dripping from their faces while others have bruises seeping through their skin. Taking a breath I looked around expecting to see Yang, but when I spotted her she was so far away, we must have split apart in the fight. I know it's Yang but I have this bad feeling I probably should go check on her.

Just as I was about to start running over to Yang a hand grabbed my ankle, I looked down to see one of the men holding it, before I could register anything he had pulled me down and put the barrel of his pistol to my head. 

"Don't move girl or I'll shoot  your brains out" he said jerking the gun and looking at me menacingly with the one eye that was revealed thanks to his broken mask.

I showed no emotion and didn't respond to his threat, even though he knew I had heard it loud and clear.

Blake: "What will make you let me go?" I asked calmly, maybe I could bribe this guy.

"Torchwick wants to know if you've seen Adam around lately", he said with a serious tone, I tensed slightly at his words,how the hell did he know about my White Fang history? and the fact that Adam wasn't apart of the White Fang anymore just like me.

Blake: "You won't get a word out of me" I said sternly, trying my hardest not to let my appearance give away any emotion.

"Well you didn't deny it, so I have to kill you now," I heard the gun click "it's a shame I wasn't gonna kill you cause you're a faunus and all" he pulled a sadistic grin and moved his hands.

He pulled the trigger.

The bullet was as fast as lightening, it passed through me and stuck into a plant nearby, he stared in shock he didn't know which one of me to look at, the real me holding my blade to his throat or the clone that had just taken the bullet.

Blake: "I'm surprised Roman didn't tell you about this, unless Roman wasn't the one who told you and you simply used that to cover the actual person you work  for" My tone had turned into one of annoyance, he was starting to become a pain.

He looked at me from the corner of his eye and his expression changed from surprise to scardness, this made me flinch.

"I'm sorry, n o please let me live, PLEASE GOD!" he started to cry tears he had gone from a confident pain to a helpless man in seconds, before I could register all of this I heard a gunshot.

I felt some weight suddenly crash into my leg, I looked down in horror and saw that he had been shot in the head and was no longer breathing, I took a few steps back. This made the sniper graze my shoulder with a bullet.

I got out my sword and began to deflect his bullets, trying to hit him and using my clones to dodge when necessary. My faunus senses let me hear him get shot, I had managed to hit the sniper with his own bullet, though I also heard him growl which meant he wasn't dead, he must have left after that as he didn't shoot a single bullet afterwards.

I looked around trying to figure out where the sniper had hid. There were some trees surrounding the gravel path but that was it, he must have been experienced and most likely a  faunus with heightened eyesight.

I looked around but couldn't see Yang anymore, where is she?

*Yang's POV*

I couldn't see Blake anymore, Weiss was hurt and was god knows where with Ruby and I was stuck here with him.

I didn't care that I was bruised all over, I didn't care that he had a gash on the left side of his forehead i still glared at him with my red eyes, he was gonna pay and I was gonna make sure it happened. I got my arms ready to punch the life out of him.

Yang: "You're gonna pay for this you bast-!" Before I could finish my sentence he hit my  gut with such intensity that I was knocked backwards a few miles, knocking down some trees behind me. The shock of the punch's power caused my blood pressure to drop. 

Dammit she wanted to talk again and this time I had no energy to argue back, so I let her speak her words and as usual I just shook them off.

Raven: You lost

Raven: You lost control 

Raven: You lost to him

Raven: and over one little punch

Raven: PATHETIC!

Raven: Have a nice sleep

The darkness took over me, it wasn't fun falling unconscious but I knew it was more fun then what would be in store for me when I woke up.

A/N Yay I came home from camp four hours ago and went on to WattPad to see this story had over 238 votes and that so many people really wanted the next chapter so here you go :D I hope you enjoy!