Coloured Advice

(A/N Wow more than 150 votes? That's um a lot, like wow thanks guys so much for all supporting this story, Enjoy :D)

*Blake's POV*

Weiss: Blake do you like Yang? she said looking at me and gripping the handle of one of the suitcases. God it was such a small question, yet there were so many answers I could chose from.

Blake: "I think so" I said meekly, looking at the path ahead of us not daring to look at Weiss's usual icy eyes.

Weiss stopped me with her hand and before I had the chance to ignore her she stepped in front of me, blocking my path.

Weiss: "When it comes to love that's not an answer, do you like her or not?" She looked at me with her ice like eyes and I looked at her with my amber ones.

That's when I thought about it, I always got a reassuring feeling around Yang, and she was the person who I hated to argue with the most, not to mention she was the only human or faunus who's view on me mattered the most.

And she cared, sure maybe Weiss and Ruby and Ozpin cared but she really cared, I mean she tried to talk to me when I expected no one to, and I wasn't going to be angry with none of them talking to me I mean it's just me, yet she had a break down over me of all people.

Suddenly Weiss stepped out of my way and looked at me with a mix of confusion and happiness.

Weiss: "Um, are you okay?" She said to me looking around the place averting my gaze, she didn't normally ask about peoples well being with such concern.

That's when I noticed, the hot sensation under my eyes, I touched my face. I had been crying. Crying over Yang, it was true I had fallen for the blonde long ago I just didn't realize it.

Blake: "Yes, yes I love her, more then anyone I've ever loved" I wiped the tears from my eyes and smiled to myself, I didn't see it but I swore I saw Weiss crack a little smile when I said those words.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Weiss biting her lip, not smiling but not frowning either.

Weiss: "Well just tell her that, those exact words, no fancy tricks or anything and make sure she realises how genuine they really are" She gave me a half smile, a lot for Weiss to give in the presence of someone who wasn't Ruby.

Blake: "Okay" I said looking at the ground and nodding in agreement, but before me and Weiss started to continue I called out to her.

Blake: "You know Weiss I really appreciate it, really" I gave her smile and she returned it, maybe things would be okay.

*Ruby's POV*

I looked at my sister who was now lying down on her sleeping bag, trying to summarise all of the advice that I had to compose myself not to blurt out. I kinda just sat with a blank expression, waiting for her to show some sort of response.

Yang: "So what you're saying is that I should apologize for any trouble that I've caused and then confess, see her reaction and take it from there?" She sat up and looked at me her legs now crossed and her hands holding onto her legs for dear life.

Ruby: "Ah yeah" I said with a reassuring smile, although I didn't show it I knew what it was like being in Yang's place so I knew she was slightly nervous about the whole subject. It's weird Yang wasn't one to be nervous.

Everything will most likely work itself out if Yang and Blake just give fate that little push it needs.