Waiting With Pain

A/N Alright so a little update of where I've been it is half an hour till midnight here and I am so tired but I just got back from my holiday in Darwin where my parents wouldn't let me bring my computer or have access to the internet so I will update at least one story tomorrow (I need me beauty sleep) but for now here's a little part with Yang that I wrote on the aeroplane. Thanks for understanding.

*Yang's POV*

I could feel my head throbbing from the shock of the impact that had left me unconscious it hurt like hell. The pain shooting through my ribs was not helping. My visions blurry and my legs have become numb, I think the only thing keeping me awake is my frustration.

Before I could let my mind wander into a place that was full of sunshine and rainbows instead of grey tiles  and musty smelling walls, I was snapped out of reality by a low grunt echoing through the room.

I tilted my head a little out of dizziness and shook my head to help me focus. On a crate a few feet in front of me was him, he sat their cross legged on the crate with no expression lacing his features.

I would have gone up and punched the sucker but that wasn't an option with my currenty condition, not to mention anchors and chains helped to keep me strapped on to a steel chair bolted tot he floor, and to top it all off......

I have no idea where my weapons are!

Yang: "If you just let me go..... we can  be friends..... for her sake" I could barely get the words out but I had somehow managed. 

???: "Please as if you would accept me after all this, by the way I don't give a damn about Blake anymore when she quit the White Fang she quit being my colleague", he scoffed and untangled his legs so he could stand up, "Also the names Adam thought you should have a name to call out when you're crying in pain"

I know he just did that to threaten me it was a little out of character but I still reacted. 

Raven: This will be interesting

I thought I heard Raven say as my red eyes pierced through Adams mask.