Meet Up

*Blake's POV*

Ruby: Alright Blake just take a deep breath, when did you realize that Yang was gone? she said to me with concern becoming evident in her voice. I didn't blame her, Yang was her sister after all and I was finding it hard to keep focused in the situation.

Blake: "Okay" I did as instructed and took a deep breath.

-----------FLASHBACK-------------------

Where is she?

I've searched five miles in every direction from my earlier confrontation, and yet there isn't even one blond lock of hair in sight.

I looked all around me in panic. This couldn't be happening, Yang had to be okay, she wouldn't let herself get taken, would she?

I suddenly heard an explosion causing my hidden cat ears to twitch in surprise, because of this my bow fell off. I picked up my bow and put it back over my ears, at least no one could have had the chance to see my ears out here.

I decided to check out the direction that the sound of the explosion had come from. As I started to run I could spot a building of some sort.

The camp!

I would have gone into investigate but my eyes suddenly spotted a gash of red and white, I knew immediately who it was.

----------END OF FLASHBACK----------

Blake: "That pretty much sums up what happened before we met up" I say with a bit of exhaustion in my voice. I could see Ruby had just caught what I'd said, her concern and concentration was all focused on Weiss's sleeping figure.

The bleeding had stopped but we could both tell Weiss was in no condition to walk let alone fight. We have to go back to beacon with or without Yang.