Ninjas of Snow and Fire

*Weiss POV*

I woke up from my nap and took out a mirror from under my bed, my face wasn't red anymore and my face showed no signs of my little break down earlier, however when I was finished fixing my hair I turned to exit the room only to be faced by a tall girl with blonde curls flowing from her scalp.

Weiss: " Can I help you Yang?"  I asked out of curiosity she must have been exercising cause her hair was a mess

Yang: "Yeah you ah seen Blake anywhere?" She said not making eye contact with me

Weiss: "She was here" I said heading to our bathroom.

Yang: "What do you mean she was here, where is she now?" The blonde asked with a little bit of anger and impatience in her voice.

Weiss: "Somewhere, she's most likely in the library" I wanted her to leave I don't know why but I just wanted her to go away, was it because she reminded me of Ruby?

Yang: "Alright thanks" she exclaimed quickly and rushed out of the room.

I thought I would finally have some peace and quiet, but I heard a cute little voice just outside the door, I knew my assumption of who the voice belonged to was correct when I saw a bit of red peek out of the doorway.

Ruby: "Oh hey Weiss you still here?, they didn't have cookies by the way"

-------------------------------------Le Short Timeskip----------------------------------------------

*Blakes POV*

I was quietly huddled in a corner of the library it was a private area and I would only read here if I was reading my book Ninjas of Love, which is um a bit inappropriate let's leave it at that. So of course when I noticed brown boots and looked up to see my crush I squeaked a little.

Yang: "Sorry Blake didn't mean to scare you" She gave a little laugh but then gave me a bit of a monotone expression afterwards.

Blake: "Oh it's f-fine it's just no one really uh comes around here that's all" I don't know what I was more nervous about, the fact that she could find out about the book or that she might follow up our arguement from tis morning.

Yang: "What are you reading?"  she had sat next to me and was trying to peek at the books pages but I snapped the book just as she got close enough to read any of the words.

Yang: "Cheeky cat" she grinned, was she flirting with me? A small pink blush started to form on my face.

Blake: "Pardon?"  Had I heard wrong?

Yang: "Oh nothing, I wanted to say sorry about before, I did overreact a little" I guess I had heard wrong geez my imagination was starting to become a bit unclean.

Blake: "Oh it's fine I overreacted a bit too so I guess we're both to blame" we nodded at eachother she got up and offered her hand for me to stand, I took it.

Yang: "Yeah, so you wanna do something?" she asked playing with her hair out of akwardness.

Blake: "It's getting late we have class tomorrow so we should go to sleep early" 

Yang nodded and I put the book under my arm so she and no one else could see it's title. Once we exited the library we both noticed that the sun was starting to set, it had been a long day and we were both tired. Overall I was happy that me and Yang were on good terms again.

(A/N Over 100 views that's awesome!! thanks guys if you liek ti don't forget to vote :D )