Travels

*Yang's POV*

It was the next morning all of us had slept in ships last night so none of us were as rested as we would have liked to have been. Right now though we were walking towards a White Fang supply camp, our mission is to destroy their supplies and leave the camp safely.

I looked at the floor below me it was mostly cracked concrete, mud and gravel. I looked to my left and saw Blake, her hair still managed to look good considering we didn't have proper time to clean up. God she always looked perfect.

I stopped admiring Blake when I felt a sudden punch in my ribcage, I turned to my side, gauntlets ready to beat the crap out of anyone ready to hurt my teammates.

Ruby: "Hey, sorry sis didn't mean to scare you" she exclaimed with a huge grin on her face, signaling with her hands to put my gauntlets away.

I calmed down and got out of my battle position into a more relaxed pose. I looked at Ruby and she signalled for us to keep walking, I hadn't realized we'd stopped.

Yang: "So Ruby how's the trip?" I asked her using my hands to hold up my head as I leant backwards a little.

Ruby: "Tiring" She admitted, slumping herself forward, I smiled at this and we kept walking for a few seconds in silence.

Ruby: "Hey go talk to Blake" She said casually looking away from me.

Yang: "trust me that's a bad idea" I said looking at her with eyes saying she should listen to me.

Ruby: "C'mon just make some chit chat with her....pleaseeee" she said giving me the cute little puppy face that no one could resist.

Yang: "Fine but if this gets awkward it's your fault sis and no cookies for a week" i said with a stern voice and a smirk. Ruby was disheartened at the thought of no cookies but she sucked it up and nodded at me.

I walked over to Blake, she had just put her book away, perfect!

Yang: "Hey Blake" I said giving a little wave as I started to walk alongside the faunus.

Blake: "Oh hello Yang" she said meekly, looking at the ground.

Yang: "A lot of walking right? They should just give us like motorbikes to travel, right?" I said smiling, showing off the confident side of me.

Blake: "They don't give us motorbikes so that we can stay hidden and not be attacked by the White Fang soldiers all at once"she said looking up at me, I just nodded and stayed quiet.

Blake: "You know I was just stating that I wasn't trying to prove you wrong or anything" she said nervously shifting her gaze to the ground.

I was going to tell her it was okay but before I could an ear piercing scream filled our ears.

Ruby: "WEISS!" I heard my sister scream, me and Blake turned our heads to see two arrows one near where Ruby was standing and one lodged in Weiss's arm, CRAP she was bleeding heavily from the wound.

Blake: "Guys we have trouble" she tugged my arm and pointed to an army of White Fang soldiers with guns, swords and bows and arrows at the ready.

No, no we'd been spotted dammit!

Yang: "Ruby protect Weiss, we'll take them" I shouted to Ruby, she nodded and speed off with Weiss in her arms.

Me and Blake took our fighting stances and got our weapons ready, looks like things are about to get serious.

(A/N ohh things are indeed getting serious Yang... I might put up another part before I go to music camp we'll see if I have time or not, anyway I hope you enjoyed and again thanks for everyone who supports this story :D)