Fairytale Sisters

(A/N Alright I managed to get all my assignments done and revise a bit, so as promised I'm updating as soon as I can, Enjoy!)

*Ruby's POV*

I was awoken suddenly by a pair of hands holding me, I recognized who was holding me it was Yang her yellow gauntlets visibly covering her wrists.

Ruby: "Yang?!, What are you doing?!"" I yelled, and started to hit her back with my fists and move my legs like a child having a tantrum. Yang of all people knew I hated to be picked up.

Yang: "Oh hey Ruby you fell asleep on the plane seat so I just carried you to our camp" she knew I was annoyed causing a giant grin to spread across her face.

She put me down and I pouted at her, earning myself a chuckle from her something that made me confused.

Yang: "What's wrong sis? You don't look to happy" She crossed her hands and raised an eyebrow at me.

Ruby: "Well it's just you laughed a little you haven't been doing that much lately, is it because Blake's not here?"

She stiffened at this and went quiet, it was only then that I realized Blake and Weiss weren't with us.

Ruby: "Speaking of Blake where is she and Weiss?" I said a bit of worry plagued my voice but Yang must have been too into her thoughts to notice.

Yang: "They went to get the supplies form the plane and bring them to the camp"she said her voice missing the confident air that usually accompanied it.

I must have really shaken her up about the whole Blake thing I had to help.

Ruby: "Sit down sis, because I'm about to lay down some love advice" I sat down on my roll out bed and she did the same. This was going to be a long talk.