Burning Books

(A/N Holy crap guys! I came online today an saw that 7 votes had turned into 21! So I'm writing this straight away as a giant thank you! I'm dedicating this chapter to Dekocat since they have been very supportive of the series)

*Yang POV*

I slammed the library doors open, there weren't many people in the library since it was the weekend and there were no upcoming tests.I rushed to the back of the library were I had seen Blake reading that mysterious book, and had tried flirting with her and failed. 

However she wasn't there, I stomped the ground in frustration making a Screecchhh noise erupt from the carpeted floorboards.

I turned around and saw Ruby next to a panting Weiss, I must have ran to the back and left the two in the dust, oops

Yang: "Had you two eating my dust ha?" I faked a grin and gave a thumbs up

Weiss: "Your *pant* trying to act *pant* happy?"

My fake grin quickly faded to a more serious expression. Most people knew I never used this expression unless I was serious or frustrated, and right now I was both. Ruby must have caught on to this and did the favor of leaving me alone.

Ruby: "Weiss you wanna sit down?"

Weiss: " *pant* I guess"

Ruby: "Okie dokie, well Yang go find Blake"

Weiss: "Wai-!"

And with that Ruby used her semblance to drag Weiss outside of the library.

*Blake POV*

Maybe some of the older books in the library will have something in them. I quickly yet quietly walked to the back of the library. In my train of thought I didn't notice that I was heading straight into the back of a blonde girl.

Oof

Blake: "Sorry miss, YANG!?"

Oh crap I didn't want her to see me like this, I looked like a mess since I hadn't eaten for days, and everytime I tried to sleep my tears and guilt would stop me. I didn't care of course but I knew she would. She just stood there looking at me frozen.

(A/n Again guys thank you so much for all the votes and reads and those who even followed me! :) I'm so glad people are enjoying the story!)