Panic

As I used my faunus speed to run through the school campus I could see everything around me become a blur. Though the world seemed to be slow my thoughts weren't. Usually I liked this being able to have speedy thoughts and not be interrupted when having them. Right now though I hated it.

It's been 1 week and 4 days since we were forced to head back to beacon, since then Weiss's injuries have been treated and she was even training before we got the message.

---------------------------FLASHBACK-----------------------------

"Yang has to be fine! She has to be!" I screamed at the practice dummy before slashing it in half with my gamble shroud. I was taking out my anger on an inanimate object, how stupid. No it's normal to feel like this so angry and afraid, isn't it? 

I looked down at the ground and sighed. The voice of my holopad notification sound brought me back into the barely used training room. I opened up to see the message that caused me to run faster then I ever had before.

Ruby:

THEY KNOW WHERE YANG IS COME TO OZPINS OFFICE WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU 

------END OF FLASHBACK--------

I slammed the door open and spotted Ruby holding Weiss around her waist, Ozpin sitting at his desk and Adam leaning against the wall. My sudden entrance had caused them all to be looking in my direction. 

Blake: "You said you heard from Yang?" I blurted out not giving anyone the chance to explain.

Ozpin: "Miss Belladonna we have indeed heard......news about her" he said in a calming manner, though my faunus hearing had helped me pick up a worried tone in his voice, Adam must have heard it too as he walked over and embraced me.

We hugged for a few seconds.

Adam: "Would you like to see the message?" he said questioningly as he pulled away from our embrace, I think he already knew my answer though. 

I would have to thank him for comforting me later.

Everyone was quiet as Ozpin pushed a button on a recorder that was sitting in the middle of his desk, it played a message from a robotically disguised voice

This message has been sent to Beacon Academy.

As you are aware one of your students Yang Xiao Long of Team RWBY has been missing for the past couple of days, we would like you to know she is in our custody. She has claimed that she is unsure of  what the xena blueprints are and their current location.

So here's our deal, we will give your student back, in her......current condition and in return we will be given the xena blueprints to the White Fang.

Nice doing business with you 

Before the message could end a snicker was heard, it made us all sick to our stomachs I could tell.

Silence filled the room.

Adam: "Are you guys going to go through with this?" he directed the question to all of us but he was looking at me. Almost as if he wanted it to be my decision.

Blake: "Yes we are, but firstly what's the xena blueprints?" I raised an eyebrow but all Ozpin gestured in return was him taking a deep breath and clearing his throat.

Ozpin: I will make this brief.

A/N Cliffhanger hahahahaha >:D

P.S This story will end soon, brace yourselves