Stressed Minds Are Walking

*Blake POV*

Dammit, Dammit, DAMMIT! There's nothing here, nothing a giant library with vast knowledge and technology, and nothing, nothing about the White Fang, nothing about him either...

*Yang POV*

Damn, I'm so worried about Blake, I suggested after our little talk in the dorm that we should go and talk to her, so we're heading to the library, hopefully she's still there.

Weiss and Ruby were walking behind me, out of nerves I was walking much faster than them, but they didn't seem to mind I'm sure they were flirting or something.

Raven: "You know she might not be at the library, you're obviously the reason she is avoiding you all"

Yang: "Shut up Raven!" I whispered in an annoyed, harsh tone I knew she was wrong but her words still hurt, they always did, I started to walk a little faster and dragging my focus to the ground.

*Ruby POV*

Ruby: "Hey Weiss? You think Yangs alright?"

Weiss: "You really haven't noticed? Have you?"

Ruby: "Noticed what?"

Weiss gave a small sigh and stroked her ponytail, a small smile crossed my face when she did that I just found it so cute! Weiss turned to me and for a second I swore I saw her have a sympathetic look, quickly brushing it off and replacing it with the face that defined her as the Ice queen.

Weiss: "You idiot she's your own sister and you really don't know!?"

I shook my head, and for extra measure used my puppy mode, complete with eyes and tongue, She gave a small smile at this and I gave a slight chuckle in response. She looked at me with a 'I shouldn't have to tell you this' expression.

She whispered into my ear

Weiss: "Yang likes Blakes"

Processing......

Processing........

Wait, WHAT!?

Ruby: "What?" I squeaked out of shock, luckily Yang was so into her thoughts she didn't hear me.

Weiss: "She's always more nice to Blake, Always sides with her during arguments, and always offers to train with her during classes." She said in a voice of realization.

Now that I thought about it a lot of things made more sense now, I wonder how long this crush had been going on but I doubted that Weiss would know that, however there was one question I chose to ask her instead.

Ruby: "Hey Weiss, do you think Blake likes her back!"

Weiss: "If she does she's done a good job of hiding it, but then again Faunaus are sneaky"

Ruby: "Oh I hope she does! It would be so cute!"

Weiss: "Dolt"

Weiss sighed and looked forward, I followed her actions and saw we were in front of the library, me and Weiss just kept walking forward however we both noticed Yangs pace speed up and she practically slammed the library doors open.

I don't know if this will be romantic, adventurous or terrifying.