Chapter 1

Far away in the middle of London, a woman with long brown hair and blue eyes ran briskly through the night. She was shrouded in a dark cloak and held her arms close to her as if protecting something. She glanced over her shoulder every few seconds, wary of those who followed her. Hoping to lose her pursuers, she took every side street and alley she came across her destination always in mind. Unhindered, she continued on for several minutes. She was almost there, just a few more minutes

She heard a growl behind her and without pausing pulled out her long wand from the holster in her leg, she threw curses after curses hoping that it will slow them down. 

It didn't.

 She could hear multiple sets of footfalls behind her over her heavy breathing. There were more of them, now; not just the one. She took a new route, trying to shake them off. Someone fired a curse at her and she ducked. She ran faster.

A few more twists and turns and they were gone. She didn't doubt that they weren't far, but she was safe for the time being. Her chest heaving and her legs aching, she slowed and peered into her cloak. Still safe. Something crashed to the ground not far from where she was walking and she took off again.

She kept running, even when her ribs stabbed and she thought her legs would fail. Finally, she was there.

Behind a set of iron gates and into a bare courtyard was a rather grim, square building. Faded text adorning a rickety sign above the front door read Wool's Orphanage

She found it ironic that Lord Voldemort was from this orphanage.

She looked at the face of the quite stormy green-eyed boy staring at her

"Percy I want you to know that I love you and that you will always be there to protect you" the woman hurriedly said tears streaming down her face. She left one more thing, a chained locket with a Gringotts gold key, and placed it gingerly beside the now crying boy "shh shh" the woman whispered her expression sad and eyes filled with remorse.

Tears falling freely down her face, she stood and turned away leaving her only son, Perseus, behind. The snarls of the three furies following her.

Alright, here's the first Chapter, and hope you enjoyed it! Please comment and review