Chapter 25

Percy didn't know what happen which he didn't like. So he used legillemency on Potter and everything made sense except the diary. What was it?

In the end, Gryffindor still won House Cup, much to Slytherin's chagrin. Hagrid came at half-past three and had cuffed both Harry and Weasley. Percy's day was made when Professor McGonagall announced that their exams were canceled. His week was made when Headmaster Dumbledore announced that Lockhart would no longer be the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, due to him being transferred to St. Mungos in an attempt to regain his memory.

The rest of the term seemed to pass by in a flash, with everyone's spirits lifted due to the end of the attacks and Voldemort's reign of terror. The downside was that Lucius Malfoy was removed as a school governor, which led to Rigel becoming very moody despite Percy's hardest to cheer him up.

All too soon, it was time to go back on the train. The four of them sat in a compartment, silent. Diana sat next to a window, looking out at their surroundings. Percy sat next to her, reading a book. Opposite Diana, Rigek sat at the other window, sullen and looking out with a blank stare while Coraline rested her head on his shoulder. Percy sat next to him, glancing at him every so often in worry. Shadow the seat next to Diana.

The train moved on and on, passing through the country until the buildings of London could be seen in the distance.

"So..." Percy spoke up, breaking the silence, gaining their attention. "Umm... any plans for next year?" He asked.

"My parents are holding their annual Christmas ball again. We couldn't have it this past year, due to the attack in school, but my father has written me saying I could invite a few friends. I am inviting all of you." Diana said.

Percy grinned. "Sounds great! What do you guys think?" He asked, nudging Rigel. The blonde gave him a look and sighed, nodding. Percy grinned and wrapped his arm around his cousin's shoulders. "That's the spirit, Ri!" The black-haired wizard chirped.

Coraline rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Boys."