Chapter 37

OK SINCE MANY WERE DISAPPOINTED THAT I DISCONTINUED, I'LL POST ALL THE DRAFTS

"Oh for fuck sake." Percy hissed when they arrived at their seats. The seats that Percy, the Tonks family, Potters, and Sirius had gotten were in the Minister's box, which was the most important seat in the whole stadium. In the box were a few Ministers of various countries, including Fudge. But there was also another group that Percy had not expected to see, the Weasley's. It looked like all of the Weasley's were there except for Mrs. Weasley and Hermione Granger.

Mr. Weasley was shaking hands with everyone, apparently, they were very important people, they clearly had to be if they were up here...but then again the Weasley's were up here...so who could say for sure. Percy watched as Percy Weasley went around greeting person after person, When the rest of the family were approached by Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic himself, Percy bowed so low that his glasses fell off and shattered. Highly embarrassed, he repaired them with his wand and quickly went back into his seat.

"Oh Lord Black, heir Potter" The Minister smiled and walked past the Weasley's, ignoring whatever Percy was saying. "it's good to see you." He said, shaking Percy's and Harry's hands, greeting him like they were old friends. "Oh, and Mr. Black, Miss Black." He turned to Sirius and Jenna. "I'm delighted that you could come, I do hope you enjoy yourself, this is just a small apology on behalf of the Ministry. Oh, and you've brought your family. Ah yes, your Mr. Black cousin, aren't you? "

Before anyone else could say anything the door opened and four more people entered, it was the Malfoy family. 

"Percy!" Rigel smiled when he saw Percy, he was either unaware of or simply ignoring the tension in the air.

"Rigel," Percy smiled and shook Rigel's. "ah, hello aunt Narcissa." Percy smiled at the woman he knew to be Narcissa Malfoy. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Malfoy, as usual, your beauty hadn't dwindled."

"Oh stop being a flirt, Percy." Narcissa chuckled and hugged her nephew. She noticed her sister and went stiff for a second before she spoke. "Andromeda." She said in a neutral tone.

"Narcissa," Andromeda replied, her tone neutral as well. "how are you?" She asked in a conversational tone

"I'm quite well, and yourself?" She asked, matching her tone.

"I'm excellent," Andromeda nodded, "I'm quite happy with my family, especially since Percy has entered our lives. I understand he is good friends with your son." She said before the two women fell into silence. Everyone around them didn't know what to say, that was until Harry interrupted the silence.

"So Lucius, how are you?" Harry asked with a grin as he looked up at Lucius Malfoy.

"Just fine, Mr. Potter," Lucius said through gritted teeth, his grip on his cane tightening since at this point he was imagining that it was Harry's neck in his hands.

"Excellent, I must say I did enjoy our last talk, hopefully, we can spare time in the future for another discussion," Harry said with a smile, looking as close as he could to an innocent angel.

"Perhaps," Lucius said with a tight and forced smile. Narcissa looked away from her staring contest with her sister, she glanced at Lucius before sending a curious look towards Harry.

"You're going to have to explain to us mate," Percy whispered.

"Later."

"Wait, what are the Weasley's doing here?" Draco sniffed when he finally noticed the Weasley family.

"They're my guests." A voice said as a new man entered the room. He was a blue-eyed, blond man with rosy skin and a bit of a round belly.

"And you would be?" Percy asked, raising an eyebrow.