Chapter 39

"What the fuck, Harry?" Percy asked as he, Diana, (She had grown rather fond of Harry), Sirius, Jenna, and the Tonks family were sat in a room with Harry. The group had come straight over once they found out that Harry had been entered into the tournament and had just finished listening to Harry explain what had just happened.

"That's not how I would have put it but yes, what the hell?" Diana asked.

"I swear it wasn't my fault." Harry protested.

"Yes, we got that from your note." Jenna rolled her eyes. "But what the fuck?" She said, at this point, Andromeda didn't even bother trying to correct her language.

"I don't know, like I said, all I know is that I didn't enter the tournament and then my name somehow came out." Harry sighed. "After that, I was just working on damage control, I swore a magical oath to prove I didn't do it. Then we went into the side chamber."

"Where you were nearly about to murder Ludo Bagman," Ted commented.

"He was very lucky that Dumbledore was there," Harry growled. "But long story short I have to compete and I'm representing the house of Potter and Black. Percy, I'd love it if you'd be my representative and tournament judge."

"Why me?" Percy asked, raising an eyebrow. "Why not Sirius, he's the eldest Black."

"For a few reasons, one is because you're well respected in the teachers and student body. You're also someone who people should not mess with. No offense Sirius."

"None taken."  

"Secondly because I trust you to make sure that there is no funny business going on with the judges. It's not like Fudge is going to be brave enough to try anything if you're there."

"True." Percy agreed.

"But the main reason is that I want you to scare and torment the shit out of Bagman for risking my magic for a fucking school tournament when he could have just drawn names out of a hat, had competitions, or chosen any of the hundreds of other simplers, smarter and safer ways to choose a champion," Harry admitted.

"That does sound enjoyable." Percy mused. "Fine, I'm in. But if he dies, not my problem."

"Agreed," Harry said.

Harry mentally sighed as he walked down the hallway along with Colin Creevey (or 'Creepy' as Harry mentally referred to him), Harry had been in potions class a few minutes ago, only for Creepy to enter and say that Harry's attendance was required for an event involving the tournament. Snape hadn't been happy about the interruption, but then again neither was Harry, Snape might be an asshole but Harry takes his education seriously.

Harry had to attend something called the 'Weighing of the Wands ceremony'.

"I still can't believe you're a champion!" Colin gushed as he walked alongside Harry.

Harry sighed before he turned to Colin. "Tell me, do you think about me at night?" Harry asked.

"Huh? Uh...no, not really. Sometimes in the day." Colin shrugged, seeing nothing wrong with that question.

"Praise for Merlin for small miracles," Harry said under his breath. "Now do me a favor and be quiet before I have to strangle you."

"Really?!" Colin asked, apparently that excited him for some reason.

"Merlin's beard." Harry groaned. "Alright Colin, it was nice talking to you, let's never continue this conversation," Harry said before he entered the room and quickly closed the door before Creepy could reply.

Once Harry was inside he saw the three champions talking together on one side of the room, on the other side of the room, there were three people. One seemed to be a photographer, the other was a female journalist with curly blonde hair, too much makeup, and green clothes. There was one more person who happened to be here.