Chapter 34

A short while later Percy had exited the hospital wing along with Andromeda and Ted, thankfully the two Hogwarts students weren't too tired since Madam Pomfrey had given them both small doses of pepper-up potion since they had stayed awake for most of the night. Percy didn't see the point in staying in the hospital wing. Using his status as Lord Black had already chewed up Fudge for not giving a member of the Black family a trial and called him a  'lackadaisical little fuckwit who can't lose weight. '

Percy had spent some time with Andromeda and Ted before he returned to the Slytherin common room. That time was mostly spent on explaining what had happened but also repeatedly reassuring Andromeda that he was alright and not hurt while also repeatedly saying sorry for going to catch Sirius and Peter by himself. Percy did agree that that was a bit Gryffindorish but he also felt that there were some times where a person simply didn't have time to think.

Once Percy got into the common room it was to nearly get tackled over by Diana who quickly pulled him into a hug. Rigel, Coraline, and Gemma were the only people that appeared to be in the common room.

"Percy, are you alright?!" She quickly asked as she hugged him tightly.

"Diana," Percy said once Diana let go. "I'm fine, I..." Percy was cut off, this time by Coraline who quickly pulled him into a hug.

"Merlin's beard, Percy!" Coraline said once she let go of him. "Why the hell have Diana and I been told that you went to 'fuck up the Gryffindor common room'?"

"Let's just...let's just give me a minute to get changed then we can go to the great hall so I can get some food as well." Percy sighed.

Later Percy and his friends had quickly eaten and left the great hall with Percy telling them everything. If they had stayed in the hall then they would've seen the newspapers arrive and heard everyone talking about how Perseus Black had not only stopped the mass murderer Sirius Black (Who was 'shockingly' related to him) but had also discovered a living Peter Pettigrew and Jenna Potter. The majority of the Gryffindor's were rather thankful for the fact that Percy had not only discovered and removed an animagus that had secretly been living in their dormitory, but also the fact that he stopped Sirius Black who could've killed them all.

By the end of that morning Percy's reputation had shot up like a rocket, many students wanted to talk to him about it but were kept back by his friends and the other Slytherin's. Harry Potter, Percy had noticed that Potter had seemed happier than usual and even saw him at Hogsmeade (Apparently Sirius and Jenna being his godparents signed his permission slip) waving at him.  The only person who seemed disappointed was Snape who had loathed Sirius since they met.

"Now the whole school knows you're an animagus," Coraline said. "a lot of people are jealous, and surprised. I heard that Professor McGonagall had warned her Gryffindor's that there would be dire consequences if they try to become animagus without supervision."

"They'd probably end up permanently having paws for feet," Rigel said with an eye roll.

The next few months of Percy's year passed by quite quickly, he attended his classes and excelled in all of them. And then his N.E.W.T.s came. 

Percy had breezed through them with ease confident that he would get good grades (Or the best in Slytherin). So when he had finished his Arithmancy exam, he had breathed out as a sign of relief. 

But the four Slytherins decided to forget about that on their last day at Hogwarts, knowing that they would never return to this castle as students again.

The four had taken their shoes off and put their feet in the cool water, trying to relax and enjoy the peaceful quiet. Percy had used his powers to keep the water at a nice cool temperature.