Chapter 31

"I still can't believe you're an animagus," Rigel said as he and Percy made their way to the dungeons for potions. He, Diana, Coraline, and Percy were the only Slytherins who had taken N.E.W.T. level potions. "And a Lord!?"

"I don't know what's to be jealous about. Percy shrugged as they entered the classroom. "You're future Lord Malfoy and you can also how to become an animagus."

On the table, they usually sat was Diana and Coraline waiting for them.

"Hello, ladies," said Percy, smiling at the three girls charmingly as he and Rigel walked toward them.

"Do you mind if us two lone souls joined you at your table today?" said Rigel, slightly pouting.

"Oh, stop being so dramatic and just sit down, Black," said Diana with an eye-roll.

Percy pouted, Dianas face instantly softened and she pecked him on the lips. Percy's face lit up. He got his favorite lesson and a kiss today.

"So have you decided what you want to be after Hogwarts?" Rigel asked Diana.

"I was thinking of becoming a healer," she said confidently. "It's supposed to be a really hard profession, but —"

"I'm sure you'll manage it just fine," Percy interrupted and cut her off, causing Diana to go slightly pink.

At the same time, Snape came into the dungeons silencing them all.

"Settle down, settle down," he said in a bored tone. 

He then soon started explaining about the Wolfsbane potion, a new potion that came into the market and from what Percy understood, helped werewolves keep their mind sane during their transformations.

He then set them off brewing. Percy who had the advantage of being a son of Poseidon and having his godmother as a potions mistress paid and he was

"Well done Mr. Black as always," Snape said with the faintest of a smile. Black had reminded him of a younger Snape. "Ten points to Slythein."

"What's the matter shadow?" Percy asked as Shadow landed on his shoulder with a blank parchment in his beak, Percy took the parchment and his eyes widened "Is this what it think it is?" He asked Shadow who nodded

"Stop that ruddy bird!" Two voices yelled just before the Weasley twins ran up to Percy, both panting as they did so.

"That bird stole our parchment," One of the twins said as he glared at Shadow

"No, he just returned my property" Percy smirked at them

"That's not yours," The other twin said

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" Percy tapped the parchment with his wand, ignoring the stunned disbelief from the twins, the parchment turned into the marauder's map. A map that showed the location of everyone in Hogwarts, he looked towards his name and found the twins standing next to his name. Apparently, the left twin was named George and the other was Fred, at least according to the map.

"How did you know that?" Fred asked

"My uncle was Padfoot, though I'm not going to say which one." Percy pointed to the names of the creators of the map. Prongs for James Potter, Padfoot for Sirius Black, Moony for Remus Lupin, and Wormtail for Peter Pettigrew.

"Whoa!" They both said

"Yeah, so as you can see, I'm keeping the map"

"But it's ours!" George complained.

"I'm sorry did you buy it from one of the original creators?" Percy asked them "I remember Padfoot telling me from his letters how Wormtail got caught with the map and lost it to Filch. So if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say you stole it from Filch, am I right?" Their silence answered his question "I guess I'm right. Now as the nephew of one of the creators, I have more right to it than you two. Don't use we're also related to your excuse. Your grandmother may be Black but she was disowned. You could complain of course but then that would reveal that you had the map and that you stole it so...sucks to be you" Percy ended with a shrug