Chapter 22

The upcoming quidditch match was drawing ever closer and before Percy knew it Sunday morning had rolled about and he was in the changing rooms with the rest of the Slytherin team

The upcoming quidditch match was drawing ever closer and before Percy knew it Sunday morning had rolled about and he was in the changing rooms with the rest of the Slytherin team. Percy sat down on a bench as he pulled on his quidditch gloves and traced the fancy engravings on his Nimbus 2001 (which everybody in the team was still admiring), He had stood up and begun his usual speech of 'we better win or I'll be as disappointed as Dumbledore.' and he easily tuned it out. They've been training as much as they can and Percy was confident that they would win.

All-clad in green and silver the team walked out of the pitch proudly and were greeted to thunderous cheers and shouts of encouragement, most of them from the Slytherin section of the stands. Percy took off on his broom and marveled at the sheer speed and control of the Nimbus, the crowd was also staring in awe at the Slytherins who they practically only saw as green blurs.

Percy was getting frustrated. Oliver Wood had improved drastically by blocking his shots.He had to scream himself hoarse to tell Draco to find the bloody snitch and stop taunting Harry Potter!

Strange Percy thought as he watched another bludger attempt to behead Potter. His eyes suddenly widened as he realized, the bludger had been tampered with.

The Gryffindors seem to also notice this and called for a timeout, Percy flew towards Draco as they waited for the game to continue. "I think the bludger had been tampered with," he said nonchalantly.

 Rigel merely shrugged and smirked viciously "well it certainly isn't our problem," he says rather arrogantly.

Percy narrowed his eyes. "Rigel..."

"I swear I didn't do anything."

When the game started again it was raining quite heavily and Percy returned to his position with a determined expression and tried to score when he heard Draco calling out with glee "training for the ballet Potter!" and suddenly he saw it. There, right beside his friend's ear was the golden snitch.

Apparently, Potter had noticed it first because he had shot towards Draco who immediately shifted out of the way. 

Bad news: Harry caught the snitch.

Good news: He broke his arm

Even more good news: Lockhart vanished the bones in his arms.

On that day, Percy gave Draco the worst earful in the century. 

Oh and a student was found petrified