Chapter 17

The end of the summer vacation came too quickly for Percy's liking. While he was looking forward to getting back to Hogwarts, he was rather homesick and was going to miss Aunt Dromeda's food. He had just saved the world, couldn't they give him more holidays!

Annabeth had written back recently. Luke had somehow managed to convince his father to work at the Hermes Express as a 'punishment' which was in fact a father-son bonding. Oh, she also mentioned that since Rachel had become the new oracle, May Castellan was cured of her madness and was rather surprised and delighted at seeing your twenty-three-year-old son grow up. She was studying in a boarding school in New York so she could be close to Olympus and oversee the rebuilding efforts.

"You have everything you need?" Ted asked, looking at Percy.

"Yep," Percy said as he tapped his trunk. "Double checked everything. The only thing I don't have is shadow and that's just because he's flying to Hogwarts."

"I still can't believe it's your sixth year already," said Tonks. "And how tall you are."

It was true. While Tonks at normal height was around 5 ft, 6, Percy was six feet one something, Tonks didn't enjoy and Percy did though the smile on his face was reduced when Ted reminded her that she could change her height through her metamorphic abilities.

"To be honest, I thought Percy's hair would stand a little bit tidier by the time he would be this old," said Andromeda with a regretful sigh.

"Now be good," Ted spoke. "And... I hope Slytherin loses the house cup."

"Oi!" Andromeda and Percy said at the same time. 

"Do I get a hug?" Tonks grinned as she came over and pulled Percy into a hug, one which he also returned. "I'm going to miss you, little brother."

"You too Nymphie," Percy grinned already used to the comment. "goodbye guys," Percy said before he took his trunk and got on the train. 

"Wow." Percy breathed just before Diana's lips reconnected with his own. As soon as he had both got on the train, Diana had dragged him towards the storage compartment of the train. It was dark but just light enough that Percy could easily see Diana.

She had pushed him back against a wall, her hands resting on either side of his face straddling him. Percy on instinct, was not idle during all of this as his hips instinctively pushed against Diana who kept rubbing her hips against his. Percy had removed Diana's hairband, allowing her dark long hair to drop so he could run a hand through it.

Once the two were done they were both panting, both sweaty and their foreheads leaning on each other.

"W...what was that for?" Percy asked after a few moments of silence. "Not that I am complaining!" Percy quickly added, not bothering to remove his hands from where they were.

"I had missed my boyfriend." Diana pouted as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed the side of his cheek, but she didn't stop at one kiss, she kissed his jaw before she began placing multiple kisses on his neck. "I just wanted to show you how much," She said in between kisses. "Hmm, now I think we can probably get away with another five minutes before we go back to the compartments."

"Fair enough," Percy said, doing a mental and physical shrug before he kissed Diana on the lips.

"Hey guys" Percy greeted as he and Diana sat next to each other Slytherin which included Rigel and Coraline. They were thankful that there were charms to hide the hickeys. "What's up?"

"Alright Percy," Rigel nodded in greeting. "How's was your summers?"

"Great," Percy said sarcastically. "I killed my grandfather who possessed my first cousin once removed."

While the other Slytherins rolled their eyes, Rigel, Coraline, and Diana gaped at him.

"Did you really just tell them that you spent your summer defeating your grandfather?" Diana sighed.

"What? It's not like anyone will believe it." Percy shrugged.

"He makes a good point." Coraline agreed.

"Don't encourage him," Diana signed.