Tears-Part II

Blue, like Cross, has a hard time letting himself cry. Granted, he hasn't really known what he's been feeling unless his feelings are intense, but that's what happens when you ignore the things that hurt. Sure, Dream and Ink are similar, but Dream does fall apart in front of the other two or at least has cried himself to sleep, so he's getting some of that release. Ink doesn't like taking his "sad" vial, but he still does, and he easily lets himself cry if he wants to. Not Blue.He's making fajitas for his group (Canon swap likes Mexican food so...) when he knocks over a glass liquid measuring cup and it shatters all over the tile. It's fine. He's fine. There are two sets for exactly this reason.

Two skeletons come racing down the stairs and stop right in the kitchen doorway.

"We heard glass break!" Ink cries, holding his paintbrush over his shoulder, ready to swing. "Where are the intruders?!"

Dream, however, blinks and gazes at Blue. "Blue... are you okay?"

His throat is painfully tight, his vision is kind of blurry, and his face burns, but he simply gives a small smile. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just dropped a glass, that's all."

"Well... you seem a bit upset... Are you sure?"

"Yep! Everything is fine!"

"Then," the prince starts hesitantly, creeping forward, "why are you crying?"