Irresponsible

Trigger Warning: Eating disorder. Please, keep yourselves safe, alright?

He doesn't really intend to go without food, honest! He's just so busy, and he doesn't have many ingredients or time to get more, and even though he's so hungry it hurts, he has no appetite... Plus, the hunger gives him a weird sense of calm, of control, of safety. Keeping weight off and shedding more of it is just an added bonus.

Horror looks worried when sudden lightheadedness and hot flashes force him to sit on the floor. 

The other joins him on the cool tile.

"Are you... okay?"

"Yeah. It's just a dizzy spell; I'm fine."

Horror doesn't believe him. Unfortunately, his stomach decides to growl, and the next thing he knows, Horror's right in front of him with a severe expression.

"You're hungry."

"A little, but I'm okay."

He narrows his eyes. "Honest answers... Have you been... eating enough?"

He immediately averts his gaze, and that's all Horror needs before he checks him. Horror seems angry at the other's stats.

"Umm... Why do you look so mad...?"

The large skeleton glares and the bridge of his nasal cavity wrinkles in distaste.

"You're starving. Why?" 

I left this kind of vague so you can put whoever you want here...