Rumbling

Horror immediately notices something is up with Ink. He hasn't seen the artist all day, and he didn't come for dinner like everyone had down for the last four months. Actually, he probably hasn't eaten at all. And that worries him. 

After dinner, he takes a plate of whatever was left over up to Ink's room. Nightmare had given everyone a room, but they were free to choose their residence and come and go as they pleased. Thus, Horror knew the missing skeleton might be absent from the mansion as a whole. However, when he opened the door, he sees a little figure curled up in the corner on his bed. 

It turned out that Ink had been working nonstop and was consequently exhausted. He's feeling low, as if he took his deep blue vial, but not enough to cry. He's just... so tired.

Horror coaxes Ink over to him and gives him the plate. The artist manages to eat half of it before turning away. This is still upsetting since it's not nearly as much as he usually eats, but the larger skeleton tries not to pay it much mind. 

Then, Ink leans into his side, tears of exhaustion slowly slipping from his eyesockets. Horror pulls him into an embrace and just kinda holds him there, and he unconsciously begins purring again. Unbeknownst to him, Ink loves the rumbling. 

This isn't meant as a ship by any means—I'm kind of tired of romance and just want to see some platonic stuff for a while (but almost nobody writes it). Horror just knows Ink is very touchy-feely with everyone and apparently his purring is a bonus. 

Literally inspired by me overworking myself, leaning against the wall that is my headboard for my bed and loving the AC unit vibrations. That's it.

UTMV Story Ideas!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें