Emetophob-Ink

Ink is known well for spewing his namesake without warning. Little do the rest know that this terrifies him—he has emetophobia. Already, his vomiting has gotten him in trouble for staining furniture, clothes, ruining meals, the list goes on and on and on.

Amongst this shame and at the root of the fear resides a traumatic day... Something had happened, something he never talks about and tries not to think about, and because of it, he can't let himself throw up. Just thinking about it scares him, being nauseous sends him into panic, and actually doing it gives him awful panic attacks and makes him shut down. If Dream or Blue get sick, he hides in his room with his palms mashed over his ear canals and sobs. It's horrid.

One day, a sudden bout of nausea attacks, and it's bad. Ink struggles not to outwardly freak out, but the anxiety only serves to further upset his stomach. This can be mid-battle, at an event, during the day, anytime.

Someone manages to catch that look of absolute terror before Ink can't help but burst into tears.

Optionals:
I- Ink felt sick because he hadn't eaten... because he was too afraid to eat.
II- The nausea was only a precursor to a panic attack
III- Ink ends up actually puking and whoever is with him either helps him through it or yells at him. Depending on the choice, this can be sweet and fluffy or very, very bitter.

I tried to keep the cause of Ink's fear somewhat vague so it's open to whatever you want to do. My guess is he traumatized himself with a really bad overdose... and it made him very, very ill.

This is literally me projecting. That's it. Phobias suck.