Hot-Headed Stubborn Skeletons

Horror isn't looking well while training with the others. He's pale, sweaty, and slower than usual, and when he talks, his stilted speech is hoarse and cracks every few syllables. So he doesn't talk, just trains. This is normal, regarding his impaired cognitive and motor ability thanks to that hole in his skull; he can't talk coherently and train well at the same time. Nobody picks up on this. Not until consciousness slips from his grasp and he crumbles to the floor.

The sickness passes from one skeleton to the next. Every single time, Nightmare gets a new migraine, for none of them want to rest. So he's busy trying to keep four individual adult children in bed without losing his mind.

Optional quotes:
I-"No, you can't go and cook, Horror. You're ill, and if you work with the food, you can get everyone else sick, too."
II-"Dust, it's just me. They're not there; they aren't real. Everyone is safe. Now lie down before you black out."
III-"No, Killer, you can't work with your knives. Why? Well, there's a reason sharp objects are kept away from unsteady, unwell monsters. If I catch you out of bed and messing around one more time, your knives will be confiscated. Understood?"
IV-"Cross, get back in bed... No! You can't go 'shop' with the others; you just threw up! Go back to bed before I must drag you there myself!" 

In short, Nightmare is a very Tired Dad (tm)