One

As far as you could remember you always dreaded going to the thrombeys for Christmas holidays, you and Megan went separate ways once high school ended , the to of you went to different colleges to study different things but still remained best friends. so Christmas time was the only time you could actually see each other.

the fights and the debates always had you dreading your decisions though. "we going for 3 months again right?" you ask chucking cloths into your suit case "yeah, we have to be there for Harlan's birthday" Meg replies rolling her eyes. 

"ally we'll get through it together" she says rubbing your arm with a reassuring smile leaving you feeling guilty "your lucky I love you" you say chucking a smirk.

The drive to Harlan's wasn't long as meg only lived an hour away, you spent most of the time listening to music and eating.

"so who's going to be there?" you ask walking up the stairs to the shared room you and Meg would be staying in together "just the originals and maybe the Drysdale's we don't know" she says chucking her bags on the bed.

The thought of the Drysdale's made your stomach turn in its place, Richard was a creep and you and ransom never really spoke but you did how ever like Linda.

"Oh great" you say with a grunt meg picked up on, she knew you didn't like him but the way you reacted each time you heard his name it made her giggle.

"their not that bad" she says with a smirk "I didn't say anything" you say in defence "alright alright, I'm gonna head down" she says changing the subject walking out the room "yeah ill be there".

Dinner went by fine and quiet considering still no sign of the Drysdale's, you and meg got back from helping Fran clean the kitchen just in time for the debate conversation although it got loud you loved to see the looks on their face when another has a fair point.

"Yeah but you can enter American in a legal way instead of putting your children at risk" walt argues throwing his hands in the air.

"The parents just want a better life for their children is that so bad" Joni argues back.

As you were leaning up on the door frame listening to Joni and Walt argue about politics the door swings open forcing you to turn your head making eye contact with the man himself.  

Ransom fucking Drysdale.

the smirk he arrows just showing his massive ego, just like his father you thought as Richard comes from behind ransom. Not even acknowledging your existence.

"hello ally" ransom says with a smile as he walks past, odd you thought to yourself. you can smell his expensive Cologne as it consumes the air drowning you.

he walks into the lounge room to be greeted "ransom your just in time" Walt says patting the seat beside him.

"How you going kid?" Richard asked standing beside you. You never liked Richard, him and ransom were so much alike "I'm fine thanks".

Linda walks over shoving richard over "how are you holding up honey?" Linda asks giving you a hug.

"I'm fine a bit tired, how about you?" You ask with a smile "ahg the drive here took ages along with persuading ransom to come gave me a few more grey hairs" she laughs.

"Really? I didn't notice you still look 23" you say with a smile making Linda laugh along "it's good to see you sweetheart" she says giving you one last hug before walking to the couch.

"fuck so they did end up coming" meg says standing behind you "yeah, I'm gonna go make a coffee" you say heading to the kitchen.

Heating up the kettle you leant against the kitchen table with a yawn making your head throb, you hear the door open as look you see ransom coming in chucking his coat on the table.

"How has your day been going?" Ransom asks revelling through the cabinets "pretty good, and yourself?" You ask not looking at him.

"My day will be a lot better if I find these cookies" ransom says "these?" You say holding out the bag of biscoff cookies.

Ransom looks over and sees what's in your hand, walking over he towers over you grabbing one and putting it in his mouth "thanks sweetheart" he says grabbing the bag and walking out.

"Sweetheart, what the fuck?" You say to yourself, brushing it off you ditch your coffee and head to find Megan.

"I might hit the hay, I'm feeling a bit sick from the tequila" you say turning around walking up stairs "ill be up in a bit, I gotta see how this argument ends" she says with a smile letting of a laugh.

Megs snoring kept you up most of the night along with the different scenarios you kept thinking would happening during this 3 months not knowing how it would end.

Sitting up and wiping your face you made the decision to sleep on the couch. You grab a pillow and walk downstairs as quite as you could in the pitch dark.

you laid down hopping the change of environment would help get some sleep. As you close your eyes the kitchen light turns on figuring it was just someone getting a drink.

The light turned off signalling they went back to bed maybe water would help you thought getting up and going to the kitchen.

turning on the light and grabbing a glass you hear someone put a glass down, making you jump you turn around "oh shit" you laugh holding your heart.

"Sorry, I thought you went back to bed" you say filling your cup up with water "I turned off the light cause I thought you were asleep" ransom says taking another sip before getting up.

"thanks" you say taking a sip of water "why are you sleeping on the couch?" Ransom asks walking over to you.

"Megan snores" you say looking up at him he just nods "why are you up?" You ask "had a few things on my mind" he says walking closer to you leaving barley enough space between you and him.

Getting nervous your breath hitches, what the fuck is going on? I'm one slick move you dip to the side and go to leave "goodnight ransoms" you say walking out the door "goodnight ally" ransom says with a soft giggle

He's kinda cute or wat ever 1091 words, vote :)