Eight

"I got you a gift" you squeal walking into ransoms room, you and meg had gone home after you had found presents but you couldn't wait to surprise ransom so you decided to just tell him you got him a gift instead.

"you did?" ransom says putting down his book as he still had his arm behind his head laying on his bed "yes I did" you say climbing into his bed in between his legs him "may I see" he asks playing with your hair.

"no not till Christmas morning" you say twirling your fingers through his "can I get a hint?" he asks kissing your head "nope" you say sharp.

"not even if I do this?" he ask shifting you so he's on top as he begins to start kissing down your neck.

"nope" you say again with an evil smirk from ear to ear "oh I see" he begins to kiss down your stomach.

"what if I do this?" he asks kissing your inner thigh "no" you say sharp in one quick move until you're on top of him and he's on his back.

"well if I do this will you shut up?" you say kissing into his neck leaving marks to admire later "nope" he says grabbing your ass with a squeeze making him growl.

"well what about this?" you say unbuckling his trousers stoking down his v line as you reach and begin to stroke his solid cock.

"oh fuck" he spits tossing his head back making you crave more "what about if I do this?" you ask looking up at him as you pull his cock out and kiss the head "shit, ally" he says as his breathing becomes heavy making your eyes become darker.

As you begin to kiss up and down his shaft he's already dripping pre-cum in one swift move you take him all in as you suck the pre-cum dry off his throbbing cock as he melts in your touch, the warmth of your mouth around him solid member as you begin to bop your head up and down.

"fuck, your taking me so good" he says proud looking down at you making eye contact, you looked so good under him he thought admiring you, you use one hand to jerk him off while the other trails down to his balls as they tighten at your touch.

As you begin to play with them in your small hand he's a moaning mess as your pleased with yourself you deep throat him "oh fuck yes just like that" he cries pushing your head down.

Pulling you by your hair back to meet his gaze, You look up grabbing your face and kissing you hard kiss.

Pulling away he smirks "we're not done yet pretty girl" he says getting up from the bed as he pushes you on to your back "get undressed and spread open ready for me kitten" in one nod taking off your dress as it lays on the floor.

Turning around he sees you fully naked and ready for him, like a good girl, his good girl.

He stands there admiring your body as he undressed himself, you were beautiful, you were his, and he was finally about to have you.

"good girl" he says kneeling in between your legs throwing them apart "your so wet for me already" he grins "you know what to do princes" he says taking one lick in between your folds.

"oh yes ransom" you moan under his touch as he begins to kitty lick your clit making you bite down on your knuckle stopping yourself from screaming his name.

He grabs both your thighs and pulling them closer to his face so he wont waste any of your juices, he kisses your folds before climbing on top of you.

You look up at him as he kisses you passionately, you can taste yourself on him as he can taste himself on you making the moment even better

"Turn around and get on your knees" he demands biting your earlobe.

683 words vote x :)