Five

"fuck yes" you throw your hands up and dance in victory "your winning by one point" ransom says raising an eyebrow "and? I'm still winning agent you cocky fucker".

you continue dancing "up your ass" he sneers taking a ball and throwing it completely missing making you piss yourself laughing.

As ransom comes up behind you and raises you above your feet "oh sweetheart your getting on my last nerve" he laughs wrapping your legs around his waist "it's what I do best" you say slow with a smirk making ransom lift you up again and spin you around by your waist.

"okay, okay fuck put me down" you squeal "good choice baby girl" he says smirks putting you down slapping your ass as you walk to get a ball.

"no!" you whine only hitting two down as you hear ransom pissing himself laughing "who's the cocky fucker now aye?" he says taking a sip of his beer "fuck off" you spit.

After your game you ended up winning and in reward ransom got you a plastic ring "oh I love it" you say holding your hand out of the window admiring the pink sparkles on it "you better, I want a rematch" he says side eyeing you while he drove.

"You'll get it, but that's not me saying I'll let you win" you say with a laugh "I always win"

Head out the window letting your hair flow through the wind ransom put his hand on your thigh catching your attention.

you place your hand on top of his mesmerizes by the size difference you begin to slowly slide his hand higher "your huge" you say with wide eyes "I know I am" ransom replies with a smirk making you scoff "gross".

"You know you want it" he says squeezing your thigh, you took the chance to move your hand slowly to his thigh slowly rubbing it making him skip a breath you were pleased to see you got a reaction you've been craving to see.

You unbuckled your seat belt and moved his hand "what are you doing?" he questioned keeping eyes on the road and hands on the wheel "shh, let me pleasure you" you whispered into his ear the heat of your breath on his neck making his cock jump in his pants.

You slowly move your hand to his hard cock gripping your hand making ransom's breath hitch at the pleasure "oh my" you say sliding your hand down his pants "do you ever wonder what it would be like to be in me?" You tease.

"Feeling my walls clench" you say biting his ear moaning into his ear as you put your hand under his pants and begin to rub his precum up and down his length.

"oh fuck yes" he moaned trying his hardest to keep his eyes from rolling to the back of his head in pleasure.

"so needy for me aren't we" you moan licking his earlobe then moving your hand out of his pants making him pissed off.

"fuck sakes" he growled pulling over to the side of the road in the middle of the woods "wanna be a tease huh?" he growled making you smirk "get in the back" he commanded.

As he got in the back with you he motioned your legs wide open "keep them open for me kitten" he whispered down your inner thigh making your head drop back to your shoulders as he took his middle finger sliding it in to your entrance as he began fucking you with his finger.

He swiped his tongue against your throbbing clit making you release of moans as he fiddled with your nipples he began to intensely sucked your clit making you drip of your juices while still fingering you.

"So needy for me huh?" he says putting in a second finger going in and out faster and faster with each moan, as you begin coming to your high closing your legs around his head.

As he wraps his arms around your thighs digging himself into you forcing you to your high "fuck yes ransom please" you whine into complete euphoric as you cum into his mouth he moans against your wet skin him still going at full force not stopping.

Finally feeling your spine coming back from its arching position he slows down leaving kisses along your legs.

"lets get you cleaned up kitten" he says caressing your cheek leaving with a nod from you he left a kiss on your lips.

758 words vote :)