Ten

waking up still wrapped in each others arms while ransom played with your hair "good morning beautiful" he says tucking your hair behind your ear "good morning" you mumble into his chest.

"how long have you been awake?" you ask looking up to see him reading a book "an hour" he put's the book down to look at you.

"shit you should have waken me" you say picking up your shorts "you looked pretty" he says leaning over the bed and chucking you a chunky sweater "really? i drool" you say picking it up and putting it on and "and thank you".

"you did drool but you still looked so peaceful" he says "oh Jesus Christ thank you" you mumble putting your hands over your face whipping your mouth.

"I'm going to go make coffee you want one?" you ask before walking out the door "yes please sweetheart , ill be down in a bit" he says with a wink as you close the door with a nod.

closing the door you begin to walk down the stairs, Harlan's party was in 3 days and Christmas was in 4 days.

The last 3 months have filled you with complete mixed emotions between you and ransom but you have never been more happy.

he made you feel happy, sexy and confident. you didn't care that it was 'moving too fast' you were happy.

after you left to make coffee ransom sat back down in bed and began to think about the three words you shared between each other, he was uncertain of a lot of things.

but the one thing he wasn't uncertain of was that he didn't lie when he said he loved you, he meant every word.

those lovely thoughts of you falling asleep together, with your legs entwined, fingers dancing with each other. it was truly beautiful.

maybe he didn't have to tell her he thought, he couldn't bare the feeling of guilt that had fell upon him.

what has he done?

"here you go" you say giving ransom his cup of coffee "come here kitten" he says grabbing your waist and pulling you on his lap "your the best" he kiss you cheek in between each word.

"ew its so odd seeing you to together still" meg says getting a cup and filling it with coffee. "sorry" you say getting off of ransoms lap "i was only kidding honey i don't care" meg says squeezing your hand.

"hurt her and your dead" meg says pointing at ransom "eat shit" he spits back megs flips him off walking upstairs, "come back here" ransom repeats pulling you onto his lap.

"what are you wearing to Harlan's party?" ransom asked "not sure yet, whys that?" you ask taking a sip of coffee "wanna maybe match with me?" he asks making your stomach fill with butterflies.

"seriously?" you ask with a big smile "why not? i want people to know your mine" he says "lets go shopping" he adds kissing your cheek "okay, ill go get dressed" you say kissing his cheek in excitement.

he watched you hop up the flight of stairs making him smile, admiring every inch of you, you are fucking beautiful.

"hello son" Richard  says walking into the kitchen "father" ransom spits back "how's your bet going with kitten?" he asks taking a sip of his drink "were you spying on us?" ransom spits getting up from his seat.

"not for long but see son i have too, what if you pull one of your mischievous scandals" Richards says walking closer to ransom "i assure you that wont happen" ransom say looking down at his father.

"I'm impressed son, once we're done i might have a bite of the whore" Richard laughs placing a hand on ransom shoulder looking at the stairs "don't call her that" ransom spits poison shrugging Richards arm of his skin.

"why?" Richard teased "oh i see" Richard begins to talk "Ransom Drysdale is going soft on me" Richard spits with a smirk "you've actually fallen in love".

Ransoms cracked at his fathers power over him "fuck off Richard" ransom nearly shouted pushing Richard into the cabinets beside the fridge.

"you act all holy and above everyone, i know you've been fucking some actual whore on the side you piss weak cunt, i wonder what mom would think".

ransom laughs seeing Richard scared by his movements "be careful choosing your next words son, what if i told ally about how you've been using her to get a peace of blood like wine huh?" Richard pushes ransom off of him.

with ransom completely quite filled with anger "yeah that's what i thought, who's the real piss weak cunt now" Richard chuckles at ransom "finish the bet and we'll forget this conversation ever happened" Richard ends walking out.

"fuck" ransom mumbles under his breath in anger of his fathers words, he knew he would have to be careful as fuck with what he did say. if you did find out he would have wanted to tell you not for you have to find out from his dad.

"I'm ready" you say exited with a smile "oh you look beautiful" ransom says with a smile taking your hand as he walks you out to the car opening the door for you.

886 words, vote:)