Sixteen

Putting your hair in a bun and getting undress you get in to the hot bubbly water "ahhh shit" you say relaxing your shoulders.

You feel big hands on your shoulders massage you "move forward for me doll" he says, moving forward you he slips in behind you moving his legs besides yours.

He pushes you back on to him you feel his length along your spine as you lay on his stomach, he plays with your hands "this feels nice" you say with a giggle.

"It does doesn't it" he says with a little chuckle "this is very romantic" you say smiling as he massages your shoulder.

"Yeah?" He says moving his hands to your thigh making your breath stutter "yeah" you mumble "does this feel nice" he questions moving his hand lower.

"Yeah" you say again "oh yeah?" He says moving hand above your entrance, without second guess he swipes his hands over your folds.

making you hiss at the friction "oh you like this don't you?" he says proud cocky, not letting him get to cocky you move your hand behind your back and wrap your hand around him.

"Oh you like this don't you"? You mock with a devilish grin, with one swift move he's grabs your waist and pulls you to straddle him.

"You wanna behave sweetheart" he says as he pulls you down harder "and if I don't, what you gonna do? Punish me?" You say grinding ever so slowly making his eyes roll to the back of his head.

Leaning into his ear "cause you know I'll enjoy every last second of it" you say biting his ear pulling away with a proud smirk.

You could feel him growing along your thigh "fucking tease" he spits "you know you love it" you say with a laugh.

He could wait a second longer he was hungry, he sits you up and a lines himself with you making you bite your lip in excitement.

"Deep breath baby" he says with a smirk before pulling you down taking in the first inch you yelp falling on to his chest.

He pulls you down further till your touching his sharp v-line, he finds your g spot and you shake under him as he begins to thrust slow but hard.

Leaving bite marks on his shoulder trying to hide your moan "don't hold back baby, I wanna hear you scream" he says licking up your neck.

Not hearing anything he starts to thrust faster "what'd I say huh?" He says making you moan "atta girl" he growls proud.

"Such a good girl" he says pulling your hair back to face him "only for you" you say with a smirk "that's what I like to hear sweetheart".

He swirls his hips hitting every inch of you "fuck you feel so good" he spits as his head falls to his shoulders.

Taking control you grab both of his hand from your waist, pin the to the halls behind him and begin to grind "s-shit" he stutters.

You start to pounce up and down "fuck, d- don't do that I'll cum to fast" he says out of breath, as you continue grinding hard and fast.

Water splashing out of the bath you both were a steamy moany mess pulling each other's hair, moans bouncing off the wall.

"I'm gonna cum" you huff as your eyes roll to the back of your head "I'm gonna cum too" he moans his head still besides his shoulders.

Grabbing your face "look at me" he says as you open your eyes he leans in and pounds hard as he places lips on yours "cum for me" he groans into your mouth.

Tightening around him you both cum releasing moans from both of you and your mouth opens he slides his tongue into your mouth.

As your tongues dance with each other's he still rolls his hips emptying himself in you, eyes still closed you rest your head on his chest.

Listening to his heart beat "I hope you didn't forget, we have to make cookies for Christmas tonight" you say with a giggle "you didn't fuck the memory out of me".

"Bet I can" he says with a laugh "but no I didn't forget" he says pulling you close.

That was heated lmao :) anyways 725 words vote x