Nine

"you ready for me baby?" he whispers in your ear teasing your clit with his tip making you weak in the knees you nod

"come on pretty girl I need to hear you say what you want" he says teasing you again "god fuck me" you spit eager for him.

"that's my girl" he says thrusting himself making you both melt at each other's touch "fuck" he groans pushing your spine down as you arch for him letting him grip your waist "you feel way better then I thought"

with out hesitation he began to pound himself in and out of you as you clench around him.

"oh yes, fuck me" you moan throwing your head back taking all of him in "your taking me so well aren't you sweetheart" he praised you pulling you up by your neck as your head turns to meet his as he smashes his lips against your muffling each other's moans.

He turns you over by your waist and without wasting a second, he thrust himself back in to you leaving you breathless as he fucks you hard and fast.

"You wanna be my dumb baby?" He whispers in your ear with a grin from ear to ear "want me to fuck you stupid"

he puts both his hands on your stomach and pushes down "can you feel me, can you feel me fucking your little cunt" he growls as his gold chain dangles over your face.

Making you close your eyes in pleasure "look at me" he demands "come on baby, look at me I wont bite" he says leaning down kissing your neck and pulling back up again as you open your eyes he latches him lips to your and begins to thrust faster.

"oh fuck yes milk my cock" he growls as he feels you clench around him "I'm gonna cum" you whine "wait for me baby" he says pounding faster.

"cum in me" you whine biting your lip nodding your head giving him reassurance as you were on birth control, he grabs your face and smashes him lips to your.

His lips pressed agents yours as he felt you clench around him again making him paint your walls with his cum making him kiss you harder as he muffled his moans with your mouth.

He shifts you over so you are laying on his stomach your greasy bodies pressed up naked against each other as he plays with your hair catching your breath in complete silence.

"That was really good" ransom says out of breath "that was really good" you say with a laugh into his chest as you listen to his heartbeat playing with his gold chain.

Fuck ransom what have you done, he starting to really like this girl. She was fun, kind and so fucking beautiful.

He was ashamed in himself as he thought of you and the connection you both have just shared as the feeling of regret fighting the love he felt.

There it was, he was lying to himself for so long, she started a little flame in his heart. He wanted to tell her but didn't know how he would react.

Ransom you were supposed to make her fall in love with you not the other way around.

Maybe she will forgive me if I told her the truth and told her how I actually feel he thought trying to ease the pain he felt for you.

"Are you okay?" You say breaking the silence distracting him from the truth "your hearts beating a bit fast" you say smiling.

"I just, I just really like you" he admits as he felt your smile rise on his chest "I really like you too" you say making his stomach fill with butterflies as he kisses your head

He did really like you and you really liked him him, everything was beautiful you thought to yourself as you fated away feeling the bliss of love.

Three months ago yours never spoke to each other, was it moving a bit fast? Yes but what's the harm in that?

661 words vote x :)