Seventeen

After your bath you and ransom Stayed in bed for most the day while he read you books, by the time yous went down stairs everyone was in bed.

"Okay we have to be careful and quiet" you say waking down the stair on your tip toes, with ransom on the other hand stomps down the stairs strutting beside you.

"fuck my family" he says looking up at you from the bottom of the stairs "well are you coming" he says to you while you have a wide jaw.

"You have no consideration for the other people in this house" you say walking down waving your index finger in his face as he tuts following you to the kitchen.

Going on your tippy toes trying to Look through the cabinets you had no clue what flavour you were going to make.

"I could get used to this view" ransom says leaning back on the chair putting his hands behind his head.

"Fuck off" you spit throwing the bag of flower at his stomach "okay no chocolate" you talk to yourself.

"Aha found it" you say holding it up in victory "okay get up here" you say waving ransom over.

Getting the eggs and milk you put everything on the table "should we like google how to do this" you say "you don't know how to make cookies?" Ransom judges shaking his head.

"Watch and learn ally, watch and learn" he says pulling everything over to him, making you surprised you watch him and wait him to tell you what to do.

"Okay crack an egg for me" he says handing you an egg "okay, wait let me cry do it with one hand" you say taking it in one hand and failing miserably as it's falls to the ground.

Looking down ransom shakes his head "your such an egg" he laughs "hey" you say grabbing a handful of flower and throwing it at him.

"Oh you little shi-" he says stepping towards you but slipping on the egg and landing on the ground, bursting out laughing "HAHAHA that's what you get" you laugh pointing at him.

He flings him arm over the trouble grabbing the flour and with the other hand pulling you to step on the egg and fall to the ground next to him.

as the flower falls on your head you gasp "oh you little shit" you say rubbing the flower off your head while ransom burst out laughing "you stole my line".

Getting the bottle of milk from the table you take the cap off and poor some on his head "oops sorry" you say with a smirk.

With his strength he snatches it out of your hand "NO!" You scream holding your hands above your head.

Opening your eyes you see him taking a sip "oh I though-" you start before he spits it in your face "asshole" you spit pushing on the floor pinning him down.

"Let's make the batter in your mouth" you say grabbing a handful of flower and chocolate chips shoving them in his mouth and grabbing the milk poring some in his mouth.

You sit there and star at him while lays there with a scared face which slowly turns into a smile as his hands rise beside your face.

"no, no, don't" you say as he grabs both your cheeks and leans in for a kiss spitting it out onto your face.

Opening your eyes you look at each other and buddy out laughing as it echos through the house not even caring about the rest of the family now.

Hearing foot steps coming down the stairs you both stop in silence with wide eyes staring at the door still on top of him.

Hearing the kitchen door open "what the hell happened in here?" It was Harlan popping your head up over the table getting off ransom.

"sorry Harlan me and ransom were making cookies and so" you say looking around "Oh ally dear" he says laughing at you with flower and milk all over your face.

As ransom looks over the table Harlan sees ransom and laughs ever harder pointing at him, seeing such a serious man cover in flower and milk.

Looking at ransom you and him both laugh along with Harlan, catching his breath "I'll leave you two to it just make sure to clean up" he says grabbing his heart waving GoodNight.

Helping each other up you wipe the flower of your shoulders looking around to see the mess you made in shock oh how fast it happened.

"You got a lil something here" ransom says licking his thumb and swimming from your mouth over your top lip to your bottom.

Pulling you by your chin he grabs your waist and pulls you in for a kiss, beautiful, slow, romantic and loving.

He didn't need to talk to show his love for you it was all in that one kiss "I fucking love you" he laughs into your mouth "i fucking love you too".

"Never-ending"

"Everlasting"

Bit of a messy chapter but it was more to just show the fun side of a love story x anyways 868 words vote x