Twenty

Putting on your shoes you grab ransoms car keys and the note expecting to just leave as the alcohol is not making you think straight.

you knew you didn't want to talk to him, you couldn't even talk your heart was broken.

Ask you stomp downs stairs with your tears still falling, you walk past the lounge room "ally" ransom shouts trying to get your attention.

Being ignored he sees you grab your coat, he gets up and runs to you "hey ally" he says still not getting a response he sees tears.

Fuck.

"What's wrong?" He says, still nothing. Before you grab the door handle he grabs your hand and turn you to him "ally talk to me" he says, his heart breaks as he sees you rip your hand from his.

"I'm sorry I was gonna tell you I promise" he cries while you turn to open the door he grabs your face.

"I promise I was gonna tell you, I love you" he says while tears stream down like a water fall you couldn't look at him. "Please talk to me I can explain".

Finally getting the confidence you push him hard off you "get the fuck off me!, what? Your gonna explain how you used me to get blood like wine huh?" You scream making ransoms eyes begin to tear.

"You lied to me about everything" you yell storming over to him as you begin to punch his chest "you used me" you cry.

"you used my love" you sob "I know you won't believe me but I do, I do love you" he says walking over to you as one year falls down his face.

"Bullshit! How do you I can ever believe you after this?" You yell catching everyone attention. "You used me for a fucking publishing company".

As the family walks in "hey what's going on here?" Richard says "fuck you richard, I know what you've done. And you wanna something else" you say storming over to him.

you throw your fist right to his nose making him fall to the ground and bleed. You walk back over to the door crumbling up the peace of paper and throwing it at ransoms feet.

As you open the door and walk about ransom follows "no ally don't, don't leave you've been drinking" he says trying to stop you.

"Why would you care?" You spit pushing him away as you unlock his car "ally no!" He screams as you start the car and the family follows him outside.

As he watches you begin to drive he runs into the house grabbing his fathers car keys and running to the car he begins to drive after you.

As your eyes are blurry you don't care where your driving you just need to leave, get away and think by yourself.

You see ransom following you as he pulls up beside you rolling down his window "ally pull over please" he begs.

Not answering him you drive faster going on to the empty highway going 180ph, while ransoms follows you staying right next to you.

He doesn't stop begging you to pull over you look him in the eye as he sees your broken heart in those watery eyes "please ally it's not safe" he cries as more tears roll down his face.

Feeling sympathy you agreed as you see him look forward and his eyes widen in fear and he pulls break on the car.

you look forward to see as a blurry bright like charge towards you going head on into another car, in those moments the reality kicked in.

The beautiful memories of your life flickering through your eyes like a fast slide show, you feel your body lift of your seat as your car is mid air.

Every emotion you can think of running through your veins as terror takes over your face when your car falls front colliding with the road.

you Fall through the crack windshield your head clashing with the concrete the sting of pain as you feel you body loose all feeling.

The car upside down with you laying beside it barley alive, you suffer in silence It all happened so fast.

Ransoms eyes flicker seeing you on the ground not moving the burst of flames on his car, "ally!" He screams as he runs feeling his heart beating out of his chest hoping your okay.

Kneeling down beside you as he lifts your head pulling you into your arms "ally" he says caressing your once warm cheeks.

He sees your eyes flicker to him "ransom" you mutter "hold on for me baby" he cries as he sees a puddle of blood covering your stomach.

A 6inch peace of glass inside your stomach as it's poor sour blood "Ransom It hurts" you cry into his chest "I know sweetheart i promise I have you".

His tears falling onto your cheeks as he wipes the blood dripping from your head he kisses, "just hold on don't close your eyes!" He sobs pulling you closer.

"Never-ending huh?" You mumble as the blood begins to fill your longes"ransom I think this is goodbye"

"NO!" Ransom Screams as blood points from your mouth"Don't say that, it's not I have you!" He cries rocking you back and forth.

you bring your hand to his cheek "it's okay, I'm gonna be okay, your gonna be okay" you smile.

"No! Not with out you!" He says "beautiful boy" you cough as your hand weakens falling to the ground your skin turning white and you take your last gentle breath.

"I love you" He says rubbing your face as he cries holding your cold lifeless body in his shaky hands as the red ink trails one last time out your nose places a kiss on your head one last time.

Idek what to say :| 983 words x vote

What goes around comes around.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें