Three

The house filled up fast you see walking down the stairs "I'm gonna go get some food" Meg says "okay I'm gonna go get a bottle of wine" you say squeezing through the crowd of people catching a few peoples eyes.

You felt like eye candy to a bunch of old people "gross" you mumbled.

Walking over to the fridge to get a bottle you feel a hand move you by your waist "excuse me, oh hey ally" ransom says "hello ransom" you say looking at his hands making him move them away as he left it a second too long.

"you look beautiful" he says grabbing your hand "may i?" he indicates as he twirls you around "thank you and yourself" you say.

He noticed you being bumped and pushed by many people "would you like to get some air?" he says holding his hand out for you to take "why not".

as he guides you through the house to the private grassed area in front of Harlan's office "thanks for that I didn't realise how much of a party this would be" you say sitting down.

"I should of told you" he says sitting down beside you "yeah" you say nudging his shoulder, the moment was silent but not awkward it wasn't weird "its so pretty out here" you say admiring the night sky above you "i never really noticed" he says admiring along with you.

You and ransom sat there pointing up at the stares shinning above making images with your imagination sharing a bottle of wine, as he says something to make you laugh your shoulders touch making him flinch but none of yours moved away from each other.

His hand moved beside yours making you flinch to his cold touch while he used his index finger to print circle pattern on your palm.

"you look very pretty tonight" he says looking over at you slowly moving his hand above your stomach making you breathing become heaver.

What the fuck was going on?

"So, so beautiful" he smiles "thank you" you say, he liked the way you licked your lips before speaking.

he couldn't stop thinking about what your mouth would look like wrapped around his cock The thought making his pants grow tight.

still not moving or making a noise his hands starts to slowly move down to your hip bone as you reveal a soft yelp "now are you gonna let me hear how pretty you sound?" He says not your ear.

With hesitation you thought for a quick moment it was probably the wine speaking but you nodded.

his hand slowly lowers to the bottom of your dress and begins to rise under making you squeeze your legs together.

He stops his motion "if you want me to stop just tell me and ill comply" he says reassuring you, you didn't know what took over your body "mhm" you nodded releasing your legs to fall open.

"I need to hear it" he says looking at you "yes keep going, please" this wasn't like you but you couldn't stop, you didn't want to "good girl" his deep voice making you fall under his touch.

He reached your lower lip as he felt how wet you were from just his touch "so wet for me already aren't you" he growls into your ear as he felt your lase on the tip of his finger while he begins to apply friction releasing a few moans.

"take off your underwear" he commands as you hesitate but comply taking them off and giving them to him "such a good girl" he says putting them in his pocket with one hand and returning his attention back to you as he slides one finger making you yelp at his thick digits.

"shh, I need you to be quiet for me okay sweetheart" he says covering your mouth with his hand as you nodding he begins to thrust his digits in and out of you as he kisses you neck in search for your sweet spot.

He thrust another finger in as soon as he finds you sweet spot proud of himself as he hears your muffled moan in his hand.

his thick fingers going in a fast rhythm while his palm is covered in your juices in no time as you were coming to your high.

Shit, he was good at this.

"I'm gonna cum" you manged to spill out as he hears moving digits faster "Just wait for me sweetheart" he says then going slow.

Curling his fingers in and out of you he plays with your clit with his thumb "cum for me kitten" he demands.

It was pure euphoria as the stars shined down on you as you clenched around his fingers spilling out all over his hand, "that's my girl".

sucking on his fingers with a smirk as he looks down to see you out of breath, "you did so well" he says grabbing your face and kissing your cheek.

You were red, confused, flustered. You were feeling so many emotions but none were negative.

Heading back into the party with ransom you go your separate ways, ransom goes to see Richard while you head to Megan.

You felt fucking terrible, you had to tell her but not all the details of course.

"Megan I need to tell you something" you say grabbing her hand and heading up stairs "what's wrong are you okay?" She says

"Okay so if I tell you please don't get mad at me" you say quick "I promise" she reassured making you feel a bit better.

"Ransom kinda just-" you hesitated before saying it because it sounded a lot worse out loud "yeah?" Megan says confused "ransom just maybe fingered me" you say with a grossed out face.

Megan's face dropped "really?" She says before cracking up laughing "yes really, why are you laughing?".

"When I said he'll grow on you I didn't mean literally" she screams making herself laugh even harder making you laugh along.

"Wait so your not mad?" You ask "no just spare me the details" she says with a smile. Feeling the weight of the world fall off your shoulder you give her a huge hug.

"thank fuck".

"🥴Sex with me so amazing🎶" lmao 1050 words vote:)