Four

You and Megan had a girls night, shared a bottle of tequila and some food and watched some movies. It was getting late, like 2am late

"I'm going to bed" you say taking the last puff of the joint "goodnight" Megan says getting into bed as you walk out.

the last few days were sleepless nights unless ransom came downstairs, You've had the occasional hook ups were he'd just finger you but nothing more. You'd feel guilty that you weren't giving him anything in return but he wouldn't mind.

It had been about a month and a half since the party you and ransom haven't had sex yet but you brushed it off thinking he wanted to take it slow.

Letting it off you went to bed.

Waking up to your throbbing headache from the lack of sleep sitting up from the couch to see two Panadol's along with a glass of water on the coffee table in front of you without hesitation you take the two Panadol's down with one gulp of water.

As you stand up and the blanket falls from your body revealing your naked legs "oh shit" you say covering your body with your hands to see Richard entering the room.

"morning ally" he says raising an eyebrow when he got first glimpse of you then forming a smirk on his face you roll your eyes "fucking creep" you spit with anger loud enough so he can hear as you put your shorts on.

Walking into the kitchen you see ransom "Ransom no offence your dads a creep" you say him in the kitchen eating the left-over food from the night before.

"well good morning to you too ally" he says with a smirk "oh and I know" he says walking over to the table bring a coffee along with him for you.

"Thank you" you say rubbing temple "have any plans for today?" he asks "I'm not sure I don't think so why?" you ask taking a sip of your coffee "can I take you somewhere?" he asks causing to raise an eyebrow "where?" you ask.

"that's a surprise you'll have to wait to see" he says smirking taking a sip of his coffee, with hesitation "okay but you better not kill me" you say pointing a finger to him.

"what do I wear?" you ask getting up "whatever you want ill be down here waiting for you" he throws a wink watching you go upstairs admiring your perfectly plump ass bounce in your shorts making him throw his head back with a growl.

"im ready" you say coming walking down to see ransom wearing a sweater and black jeans with thin white lines imprinted on them his hair neat and a clean shave, he looked hot "you look gorgeous" he smiles holding out a red rose.

"and this is for you" he says with a smirk "thank you" he says flinging his car keys around his index finger "lets hit the road"

"hold on just one minute" ransom says putting his hands over your eyes as he guides you out of his car "let me see" you spit as he had a blind fold over your eyes the whole 20 minute ride to the location

"okay open" he says as you open to see a balling alley "I heard you talking to Meg about how much you love to go balling so I figured why not take you" he says with a smile waiting for you to express your thoughts "is this not what-" he starts.

"its perfect, you put thought into it most guy would take me to a view then try fuck me" you laugh grabbing him and giving me a hug, the size difference made everything 100 time more funnier than it already was.

Another short one x 640 words vote :)