Fifteen

Tomorrow is Christmas, the excitement running through your veins "wake up bitch, we gotta make cookies for tomorrow" you say standing at the edge of the bed to sleepy ransom still in bed.

"Ally get your ass back here and go to sleep, it's 7:30am" ransom argues throwing his hands in all directions.

"no" you say sharp causing ransoms eyes to open wide "please" he says opening his arms for you to lay in, "no" you repeat with a straight face.

"Ally" he says leaning up on his elbow raising an eyebrow, not saying a word "ahg fine, help me up then" he says joking out his hands.

As you giggle in excitement you walk over to him grabbing his hands before you could pull him up he drags you in for a hug falling back into bed as you scream his shoulder muffling your sounds.

"Ah thats better" he says with a smile looking down at you while you give him evil eyes "I'm not very comfortable " you say holding yourself up with your hands on his chest while you legs fall to his hips "ah now that's better" you say with a smile.

Looking down as he looks up, you hair falling onto his face "there is nothing more delightful than you, my love. Even though you don't see it I'll cherish you more than everything that has entered my life" he says moving your piece of hair to the side holding your face.

Looking at every inch of you like it's his last time he'll see you, breathing in your cent like it's the last time he'll smell you, touching you like it's the last time he'll fee you.

You are beautiful, Pulling you close he bring his lips to yours. Sharing the kiss as he focuses on the feelings that run through his body.

"Ally" he says pulling your from the kiss "ransom" you say with your eyes still closed with a smile as your stomach fills with butterflies.

"I love you" you confess quick, as the silence makes you nervous as you open your eyes to look at him he's looking at you "I love you too ally".

You both gave in, feeling two completely different types of ways, ransoms emotions shot like a bullet from extremely fucking happy to completely remorseful making him feel sick to his stomach.

But ally on the other hand, no words to describe the emotional train wreck She had an uncontrollable smile. She was so fucking happy.

And that's the two things the had in common in this situation, the feeling of happiness, love, respect.

You both sat there in silence but like the first time you shared an interaction it wasn't awkward, It was like a song with no name but a beautiful rhythm.

"You make me beyond happy" you speak breaking the silence "you make me beyond happy too" he says smiling.

He never expected for you to get under your skin but now you run through his veins and he can't help but feel you in him.

"Everlasting"

"Never-ending"

Falling back asleep after sharing your thoughts you hear a mumbling soft voice "sweetheart" ransom says with no response back.

"ally wake up" ransom says rubbing your arm "no" you mumble back."Ally wake your ass up" he says again grabbing both your arms and shaking them.

"What?" You say sharp "ah that's better" he says with a smile "come to the bathroom" he says with a big smile "why?" You say rubbing your eyes.

"I love that mouth of yours but lord does it ask a lot of questions" he says shaking his head getting up, giggling getting up you take his hand and follow him to the bathroom.

"Close your eyes for me baby" he says approaching the bathroom "okay" you oblige, you hear muffling of plastic "Hugh ransom Drysdale you better not be fucking with me"

"I'm not just shut the fuck up for a second" he says with a huff  "okay open".

you open your eyes to see him holding a 12 pack of red roses, looking down at the floor to see a trail to the bath tub with candles around the whole room.

With an open mouth you run to his arms "thank you" you say into his chest as his heart melts at your happiness "your welcome my love" he says with a smile kissing your head.

"Now get your sexy ass in there" he says pulling away smaking your ass with a growl.

"you coming?" You say with a smirk "you bet I'm coming" he says with a devilish grin.

Not many words but a start to the next chapter ;) anyways hope you enjoy 790 words vote :)