Seven

You and meg took the bus into town and began to walk through stores with no luck after 4 hours.

"There is nothing in this stupid town" Megan huffs in anger "someone hangry" you laugh. Megan always got angry when she was hungry it was the funniest shit.

"Fuck off i am actually really hungry thought" meg laugh walking out of a store with nothing.

"lets go get something to eat then we'll continue" you say grabbing her arm with a wink.

You find a perfect restaurant walking in and taking a table for two "what you gonna get?" you ask meg scanning through the options "burger" she says with a grin plastered on her face "nuggets" you smirk with a rubbing your hands together.

After you get your food you dig in barely talking as yours scoff your mouths "fuck this is good" megs says taking a bite "right?" you say with a smile shoving a handful of chips down your throat.

"so how are you feeling about ransom?" meg ask's making you choke on your food in shock "i- um I really like him" you state making megs eyebrows raise.

"I hope your comfortable with that" you say with guilt in your tone "no babes I don't mind as long as your happy" she reassures holding your hand "thank you" you smile with ease.

"do you love him or just really like him?" she mocks "well I don't know its been like 2 months" you shrug.

"and? Some people get married in just 2 months" she says "oh fuck that" you spit making you and her both laugh.

"We'll just have to wait and see" you say with a soft smile.

As you walk out of the restaurant a store glams at the side of your eye "hey im gonna go look at this store" you say pointing to the store "cool, ill be over here" she says walking in the opposite direction.

Walking in it was filled with random things from cups to guns, to rings to bikes even. Walking around admiring everything you walk over to the 6 shelfs of cups reading through all the quotes and poems making you laugh with a few.

after spotting one "my house, my rules, my coffee" you laugh "your coming home with me" that was the one you thought picking it up with a smile.

You knew that would make Harlan laugh that man laughs at anything, as you turn to walk to the cashier taking a last glimpse of the place the cabinet field with knifes made you stop. Turning your attention to the pretty knives appreciating them.

One caught your eye making your pupils expand in desire running your eyes follow the design of a snake wrapping around the handle.

it reminded you of ransom in such a weird way  "hey can I get this one please" you wave to the cashier with a smile as he walks over unlocking the cabinet.

"this ones beautiful" he said walking back to the counter wrapping it in rough tissue including the cup for Harlan "I know right thank you" you say with a smile handing him the cash  "have a good day" you say walking out.

You walk out to find meg waiting on the side walk "I found ransom and Harlan a present, killed two birds with one stone" you say flashing the bag with a big grin. "

"what did you get?" meg asks peeking through the bag "I got Harlan a cup that said my house, my rules, my coffee and ransom a knife" you say with a smile "a knife that's not gonna end well" she said raising an eyebrow making you laugh.

"Did you find anything?" You ask in search of a bag "no, I might just give the man edibles" she says with a laugh.

"The poor man will have a heart attack" you laugh "he loves drugs, I hear him ask his nurse for 'the good stuff'" msg says making you laugh.

"So what's in the bag?" You notice she has a bag in her left hand "nothing" She says hiding the bag behind her back.

"Sus but okay" you let off with a laugh "let's go home"

709 words x vote